WTF?! (Clyde x reader.) pt.3

(Y/N) POV

   I followed my brother, and his friends to Herette's house. We walked in, and up to her room. She closed the door behind us, and walked over to her closet. She pulled out a black ripped up sweater, a black tank top, black ripped up skinny jeans, a black beanie, and black vans. She put the clothes on her bed, then walked over to her jewelry box. She grabbed three pairs of black earrings, some small hoops, and put them on top of the clothes.

  She pulled me into the bathroom, and pushed me onto a stool. The started dying my hair black. We waited an hour, then she helped me wash it out in the sink. Once we made sure the extra color was washed out she started cutting my hair. It was a little longer than her's, and it had a fringe like Pete. She walked out of the room, and grabbed the earrings. She then pierced my ears. Once all of the earrings where in she called Pete to bring in my clothes.

  She turned around, and close the door as I changed clothes. Once done she sat me back down on the stool. She started straightening my hair. After she finished she let me get up, and look in the mirror. My jaw dropped, and I mumbled out a few words.

  "So do you like it?" She asked.

  "Yes I do." I said looking over at her. She smirked, and walked over to the door.

  "Walk out when I say 'this is how she looks now '." Henrette said, and walked out. I heared my que, and I walked out. Micheal looked at me, and nodded.

  "Now all you have to do is skip class with us, seat out back behind the school, call people conformists, and smoke. Well, the smoking part is optional." He listed. I nodded, and sat on the floor. My phone vibrated,  and I pulled it out. I had fifteen new messages and four missed calls, all from Clyde. I sighed as I went through, and read a few of the messages.

Bestie: Where the fuck are you?
Bestie: What the fuck? Why aren't you in class?
Bestie: Answer me!
Bestie: Dude fucking answer me!
Bestie: Alright I'm coming to look for you.

  Micheal looked over my shoulder, and took my phone. I looked up a him, and raised a brow. He handed my back my phone, and I looked back at the messages. He didn't text back, so what did he do?

  "Micheal what did you do?" I asked.

  "I took his number from your phone, and added it to mine. So now I can text him saying that you're with us, and he will never know who it is. Which is the best thing to do as of right now, until he sees you again." He explained. I nodded, and lent my head back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

   It was three in the morning now, and I was about to fall asleep. The others were still awake, they were talking about something. I'm not sure, I wasn't listening, I was to busy trying not to fall asleep. Micheal looked over, and rolled his eyes.

  "Looks like (Y/n) and I will have to be heading home." He said walking over to me.

  "Why are you going with her?" Pete asked.

  "One, so she doesn't break her neck. Two, so Clyde doesn't find her. Tomorrow we are piercing her lip, an buying her more clothes." Micheal said, and helped me up. I stood, and we walked out of Herette's room. We left her house, and walked slowly to ours. Once we got there Micheal opened the door for us, and he helped me to my room. He laid me in the bed, and closed the door as he walked out.

   I woke up a few hours later. Micheal walked in the room, and nodded.

  "We're going to get coffee with the others." He said, and walked out the room. I stood, went to the bathroom, did my morning routine, brushed my teeth, then brushed my hair. I walked out of my room, and went down the stairs. Micheal stood lent against the wall waiting for me. He pushed off the wall once I stood beside him.

  We walked to the café, and saw the others. We sat at the table, andtalked quitely. The waitress came over, and we all ordered black coffee.  After we got our foam cups, we stood, paid, and left. We walked to the school, and sat our back. I drank my coffee in silence as the others were smoking. I heared footsteps walking towards us, so I looked down.

  "Oh look there's a new emo girl here now." Cartman said as he pointed at us.

  "We're goth do you even know the fucking dif?!" Henrette asked. Cartman gasped, and glatred at us.

  "You will respect my authoritay!" Cartmen yelled. I rolled my eyes, and looked up.

  "(Y/n) you joined those freaks?!" Cartman asked. I nodded, and glared at the group.

  "Do you conformists have a problem?" I asked with a straight face.

  "Why did you join them?" Stan asked.

  "Because I can. Now if you would leave me alone. I have stuff to do." I said as I drank my coffee.

  "What is so important that you have to do?" Kyle asked.

  "She needs new clothes, and she has to get new piercings." Frickle said. We stood, and walked past the boys. Clyde stood there mouth agape. As I waked past I shoulder checked him. We walked to a clothing store, and we bought me some more clothes and shoes. We then walked to a tattoo parlor, and got my lip pierced twice. One on both sides.

~~~~~~~~~~~

   The others sat on my bed as I threw my old clothes onto the floor. Once my clothes were cleaned out I started placing my new clothes inside. I grabbed all my old shoes from the bottom of my closet, and threw them on the pile too. I placed my new shoes in the bottom of my closet, and then closed the doors.

  "Let's go to Starks Pond." Pete said as the others stood. We walked out of the house, and walked to Starks Pond. Once we got there we all sat down some where, but still close to eachother. My old friends walked up to me, and stood in front of me.

  "Why are you a goth now?" Craig asked.

  "Because I can be." I answered.

   "I know that, but why?" Clyde asked.

  "Because I wanted to."

   "AGH please tell us ACK why?!" Tweek said.

   "No now leave me alone." I said.

   "I can't believe I used to like you!" Clyde yelled.

   "Neither can I!" I yelled back.

   "Just leave me the fuck alone! Leave now!" I yelled standing up.

  "They are better friends than you ever were! I would never ask for a better family!" I yelled shoving Clyde away from me.

  "What do you mean family?" Clyde asked standing up with the help Craig and Tweek