Could you help me? (Stan x reader.)

(Y/N) POV.

I was sitting in class waiting for our teacher to hand back our tests. Stan was nervous about getting his test back.

"Stan it will be fine." I said smiling at the nervous teen.

"Okay, if you say so." Stan said smiling slightly.

"Okay class. I will be handing out the test grades." Our teacher said passing out our grades. When she got to Stan she shook her head and handed him the paper turned over. Stan flipped the paper over and frown.

"Aw man. I got a F again!" Stan said slaming his head on his desk. I got my paper back and seen I had an A+.

"Stan I could help you if you'd like?" I asked facing the male.

"Please. I got to start making good grades or I'm gonna get kicked off the team!" Stan said throwing his hands in the air.

"Okay. Where do you want to study at my place or yours?" I asked.

"Your place. My parents are always fighting." Stan said rolling his eyes. The bell rang telling us it was lunch time.

"You can sit with me and the guys today (Y/N)." Stan said. I gave him a 'are you retarded or something?' look.

"Dude I sit with you guys every day. And now you ask if I want to. Really? I have been sitting there ever since me and Kenny became friends." I said looking at him like he was stupid. He shrugged and pulled me to the cafeteria.

"Wow Stan finally got over Wendy?" Cartman asked once we sat down.

"No. I still like her." Stan said eating his food. I think Cartman heared my heart shatter cause he gave me a sympathetic look.

"Hey (Y/N) how have you been? I haven't seen you in for ever!" Kenny said leaning on me.

"It has only been three days Kenny." I said pushing him off.

"I know but it felt like forever since I last saw your pretty face." Kenny said winking at me. I blushed and looked away from him. I noticed Stan was glaring at the both of us. Eh.

"Anyway what are you doing this after noon?" Kenny asked.

"Helping Stan study." I said eating my jello. Kenny frowned.

"Okay. How about tomorrow me and you can go skate at Starks pond?" He asked.

"I would love to! I haven't been skating in forever!" I said smiling at the blonde. The bell rang and we bumped our trays. I went to my next class which was science. Ugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last bell rang telling us we could go home. I got up and went to my locker. Stan walked up to his locker, which was right beside mine.

"Which book do I need to grab?" I asked.

"Maths." Stan said putting his in his bag. I grabbed mine and put it in my bag. We walked out and got on the bus. I sat in the back beside Kenny.

"Gonna have fun with Stan?" Kenny asked winking.

"KENNY!" I yelled wacking him up side the head. We got weird looks from other children.

"I deserved that one." Kenny said rubbing the back of his head. I giggled and pulled out my phone.

"SELFIE!" Kenny yelled grabbed my phone. He pulled me into his side and took a picture. Then he set is as my homescreen.

"STAN GET YO ASS INTO THIS PICTURE!" Kenny yelled turing so he could get a picture of me and Stan. Stan lent forward and did a peace sigh. I made a silly fce. Kenny took the picture giggling.

"Now to set this as your lockscreen." Keeny said.

"What, no. Give me that!" I said trying to get my phone back. Once I finally got it I saw Kenny had changed both of my wall papers.

"Come on (Y/N) we are at your stop." Stan said pulling me up. Before I got off I hugged Kenny. Stan was glaring and walked off.

"Stan you know you can't get in with out me right?" I asked walking up to the front door. After I unlocked the door Stan pushed me in.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled standing up from the floor.

"Are you and Kenny toghter?" He asked fumming.

"HAHAHA! OH MY GOD! HAHAHA!" I said holding my sides.

"What's so funny?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Kenny is gay. He is dating Craig! Did you not see them kiss before I sat down?" I asked giggling. Stan face palmed.

"I got jealous of a gay guy. What next I get turned on by a dog barking?" He said rubbing his hand down his face.

"Why were you jealous of Kenny?" I asked putting my maths book on the kitchen table.

"Because you are always hanging out with him. And you are always blushing and giggling around him." Stan said opening his book.

"That is an still no reason to be jealous of Kenny." I said pulling out paper and pencils.

"Maybe it is because I like you." Stan said blushing slightly.

"Is that why you always look a little green around me?" I asked.

"Yes.....ca-can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"You just did." I said smirking.

"How about two?" He asked.

"You just did." I said giggling.

"When?"

"Now."

"Okay then five?"

"Fine."

"Will you be MY girlfiend?"

"Of course. Now lets get to studing."

Stan groaned and slammed his head on the table. I giggled and kissed the back of his head. He shot up and ran to my bathroom. Poor Stan, maybe he will eventually be able to kiss me without throwing up.

If you count how many
question Stan asked you
actually get five all together.
Nancy out~