Scared of the Dark. (Craig's group x reader.)

Mentions of Stan's group and a few of the girls.

(Y/N) POV

      Ever since I could remember, I have always set my hopes high.  I always thought that having high hopes would get me places, but it really doesn't.  it just hurts you bad when you fall. Being one of the poor kids in town didn't help either. But unlike Kenny my parents weren't drunks or crackheads.  My they did fight alot, but I still love them no matter what. Along with being poor, made it were a lot of the girls didn't like me. Some of the guys did.  I remember my first day here in South Park.

    Mom made me dress in the nicest clothes I had. Not gonna lie they were really nice, anyway back to the story. All the girls wanted to talk to me. Asking what it was like being the new kid. But after about thirty minutes all the girls kinda just left. They all started staring at me like I was weird.

   "What's wrong?" I asked, "Is there something on me face?"

    "Why are you wearing a boy hat?" Wendy asked.

      "It's the only hat we can afford at the moment." I said slightly tilting my head to the side.

    All the girls started to giggle, and poke fun at me being poor.

    Ever since that day, I stood clear of the girls. All of them were bitches. Now I see where Cartman comes from. The only people that would actually hang out with me were Criag, Tweek, Token, and Clyde.  They didn't really make fun of me for being poor. Yeah, they would joke about it sometimes. But, boys will be boys, so like what are ya gonna do?

     "(Y/n), where you even listening to what we were saying?" Craig asked.

       "Sorry what?" I said shaking the bad thoughts from my head.

        "I said that all of us are going to that abandoned house just outside of town." Craig said then took a drink of his juice.

         "Wait...why am I having to go?" I asked utterly confused.

          "Cause you're our friend. Plus this will make up for all the times you've ditched us this week." Criag said with a shrug.

           "Guys, I really don't think I will be able to go." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

           "Oh yeah. And why's that?" Craig asked crossing his arms over his chest.

           "How would I get there? I don't have a bike remember.  What am I supposed to do? Run?" I asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "I *huff* can't believe *huff* that you *huff* guys made me *huff* run all the *huff* way here." I said placing my hands on my knees.

    "Get over it you big baby. Now, Clyde. Why did you suggest this place?" Craig asked.

     "Okay, so apparently those who venture here are never heard or seen from again in some cases. Other times when people have come here during the day, they find candles, bones, blood, and strange markings on the walls." Clyde listed from his phone. {Mind you that all the kids are older than fourth graders in this.}

    "Why in the actual fuck did you want me to come here?!" I asked looking around the rotting house.

    "Seemed fun to see you and Tweek scared." Token said shrugging.

      "If I don't make it back, tell (F/n) name I love them." I said looking up at the roof of the house.

     "Are you guys ready to go in?" Craig asked.

      "ACK NO!" Tweek yelled pulling on his shirt.

       "Come on Tweek don't be a big baby." Craig said pulling Tweek behind him into the house. I followed close behind Clyde who was the last of the guys to go in. As I was following beside Clyde now, I heard a scream, and latched onto Clyde.

    "WHAT WAS THAT?!" I yelled buring my face him Clyde's shoulder.

      "I'm not sure. Uhm...we kinda lost the guys." Clyde said looking around us.

       "For fucks sake." I said pulling my face away from Clyde's shoulder.  Clyde shook out of my grip, and grabbed my hand. He started to pull me behind him him with a tight grip on my hand.

    "It's starting to get dark." I said softly since I was scared of the dark. I know how childish.  A high school girl scared of the dark. 

     "Well we are in the woods. But hey, I have a flash light." Clyde said pulling a flashlight out of his pocket. He fliped the switch, and I was horrified.  There was weird symbols all over the wall, bones here and there, and  melted candles. My eyes widened, and I gripped onto Clyde's hand tighter.

    "You're fine (Y/n). I won't let any thing happen to you." Cylde said pulling me along with him.

      "Are you like scaed of the dark or something?" Cylde asked as we rounded a corner.

      "Promise you won't laugh." I said looking up at him.

      "Yes." He said looking around the room.

      "I am terrified of the dark."

        "Why?"

         "Well, one night me and my best freind Callie were walking to her house, and some one grabbed her. She yelled for me to run, and get help, so I tried. As I was running I was grabbed from behind, and thrown over someone's shoulder. They then threw me in the back of a van, and beat me. They drove off, and dumped me and Callie in a random ditch. I tried to get Callie to a hospital,  but it was too late. She died there in the ditch."

        "Is that why you're so scared of the dark?"

          "Yes. I feel that if it's dark it will happen all over again, except I'll be the one who dies, I'll make sure of it."

       We came to a stairway, and Cylde started walking up. He kept a grip on my hand as I followed behind him. Once we were both at the top of the stairs, Clyde opened up a door. Inside was a bunch of beer cans. Will we ever find our friends?