BAD! (Craig x reader.)

(Y/N) POV

    I was the schools badass. So was Craig Tucker, and Kenny McCormick. So a smartass girl, an 'emo' as some people call him, and a poor bastard. Some people don't like us. Others do. But none of us like eachother, well except me and Kenny. We have eachother's back. And for a good reasn too. Me and Kenny so happen to be twins. Sucks I know.

   "(Y/n) McCormick. You are needed in the principle's office!" Mrs. Chokesondik yelled. I rolled my eyes, and walked out of the room. Once I made it to the office I saw Kenny sitting out side waiting to go in. I sat beside him, and watched as Craig walked out.

   "McCordick." Criag said glaring at Kenny.

    "Fucker." Kenny said smirking.

    "Kenny McCormick." PC Principle said. Kenny walked in leaving me and Craig alone. Craig looked over at me, and stood up.

   "Wanna ditch with me?" He asked.

    "Thought you didn't like me?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

     "Never said that. I just don't like Kenny." Craig said. I stood, and walked with Craig out of the school. We walked to Starks Pond, and there stood my group all messing around. I rolled my eyes, and walked up to them. Wyatt was messing with Shaylea. Then Lance and Seth were being morons. You know the usual. I walked up to them, and stood there with my arms crossed.

   "Guys, what are you doing?!" I asked.

    "Nothin' much. I mean we could doin' somethin' if people would help me come up with an idea!" Wyatt said glaring at the other three. I face palmed. Craig walked up chuckling at me.

   "What did I do?" Seth asked.

    "Yeah!" Lance agreed.

    "Nothing! Y'all were supposed to be helping me!" Nate yelled. I rolled my eyes, and watched as Wyatt smacked Lance and Seth upside the head. Shaylea stood there watching slowly moving behind me. Seth then started chasing Wyatt around Starks Pond.

   "Lance help me!" Wyatt yelled hiding behind Lance. Wyatt being the short kid his is was able to hide behind Lance with out Seth seeing him.

   "Where did Wyatt go?" Seth asked. Shaylea laughed, and walked behind Lance pulling on Wyatt's arm.

   "Guys. Guys!" I yelled. They all looked at me.

    "Why are you here?" I asked.

     "Oh, uhm.......I forgot." Seth said.

     "Good job dumbass." Lance said rolling his eyes.

     "Look who's talking." Seth said crossing his arms.

     "I'll have you know that I passed all of my classes." Lance said glaring at the other male. Shaylea shook her head, and rolled her eyes.

   "Why don't we go to the studio?" Wyatt asked. I nodded, then we all headed to the stupid dance studio that Wyatt likes to go to.

   "What are we gonna do?" Seth asked.

    "Dance to K-Pop!" Shaylea yelled picking a song. I stood there with Craig, and watched as three more of our friends walked in. Shaylea started the song and they all go in place. {God I can imagine my boyfriend and his best friend doing this XD}

  Craig stood there laughing his ass off. I stood there with a poker face. Of course Neesha, Nick, and Morgan would show up. They always do.

   "Th-That was amazing!" Craig said wiping away afew tears from laughing so hard.

   "Remind me why I'm friends with all of you again." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

   "You love us." Morgan said smiling at me.

    "Are you sure about that?" I asked. Morgan nodded. I sighed, and looked over at Craig.

   "How could the school's badass and her group of friends be such dorks?" Craig asked.

   "I don't know ask your friends." Wyatt said crossing his arms over his chest.

   "Wyatt." Lance said looking over at him.

   "Sorry." Wyatt said looking down. God this kid is stupid. {This is like the only way I can bad mouth my self with out my boyfriend finding out and getting mad.}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I walked out of the studio with my friends following behind me. They all went their separate ways, well expect for Lance and Wyatt. They are probably gonna hang out longer since they are dating and all.  Craig followed me as I started walking home.

   "You're pretty cool to hang out with (Y/n). So are your friends." Craig said smirking at me.

   "You're not to bad your self Tucker." I said looking over at him.

   "Here's my number text me next time you want to hang out." I said handing him my number, then walked inside my house. A few seconds later my phone buzzed.

????:
Hey it's Craig. I had fun today.

Meh:
Eh, okay. I'm happy you did, I guess.

Craig:
Wow such away with words.

Meh:
Shut it Fucker.

Craig:
Never McCordick.

  This is just the start of a badass friend ship.