Tear. (Craig's group x reader) pt2.

October 27, 2021
For those confused about Callie, she is a random character that I have added in. For those just now reading this will clear up a bit of confusion.

(Y/n) pov

   "Clyde, how long have we been here?" I asked looking around the rotting room.

    "Maybe an hour or two." Clyde said pulling me out of the room. We walked around the house for a few more minutes,  until I felt my phone viberating. I saw a message from Craig, and I clicked on it.

From Fucker:
We're all outside. Where the fuck are you guys?!

To Fucker:
In the house. We're coming outside now.

  "Let's go outside." I said pulling on Clyde's arm. He nodded, and we both started walking towards the exit. Just as we were making our way to the exit, the flashlight went out.

   "NOO! NOT NOW!!" I yelled holding on tightly to Clyde. He pulled out his phone, and turned on the flashlight.

  "Jeez. You're such a baby." Clyde said with a chuckle.

   "You love me and you know it." I said scrunching up my nose.

     "Come on." He said pulling me out of the house. We walked a few more steps, when Craig stood in front of the light. I jumped, and covered my face.

    "My God. You're such a baby (Y/n)." Craig said rolling his eyes.

    "Guys, leave her alone." Clyde said walking away from the group. I stumbled to catch up with him seeing as he was still holding my hand.

    "Why are you sticking up for some crybaby?" Token asked.

     "Cause she's the only girl in our group." Clyde said rolling his eyes.

     "Sure." Token said smirking.

      "Come on (Y/n)." Clyde said pointing his flashlight at the ground.

      "Clyde ACK where are you ACK going?" Tweek asked.

       "Walking (Y/n) home." Clyde said grabbing his bike. He sat on the seat, then turned to me.

       "Where should I sit?" I asked. He pulled me onto his lap, then started biking towards my house.

   We made it to my house, and Clyde let me go. I climbed off the bike, and started walking up to my house. I opened the door, and turned around. Clyde stood behind me, and pulled me to his chest.

  "Goodnight (Y/n)." Clyde said pulling away.

   "Night Clyde." I said smiling at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I walked up to the bus stop, and lent against the pole. Craig texted me last night, and told me that Tweek and him were ditching today. Token got sick, and Clyde was....well I don't know if Clyde is coming or not. Cartman walked up to the bus stop, and smirked at me.

  "Well if it isn't little miss scared of the dark." Cartman said smirking. How the fuck did he know about that?!

   "What do you want fatass?" I asked glaring at him.

    "Well, a certain little bitch told me that you were scared of the dark. So I would watch my back if I were you." Cartman said as the rest of his friends walked up to us. I rolled my eyes, and looked ahead of me.

   "Aye, (Y/n). Have you seen Clyde recently?" Stan asked.

    "What's it to ya?" I asked.

     "He skipped football practice yesterday. And being the captain of the team, I'm allowed to beat his ass." Stan said.

     "You're not the only one here on the team." Kyle said folding his arms over his chest. The bus pulled up, and I climbed on. I sat in the every back, and waited til we pulled up at the school.

   We made it to the school, and I was the last one off. As I was walking to my locker I heard girls giggling. I shook it off, and opened my locker. Inside were picktures of me and Callie together. Then ones of me after being beaten. And lastly ones of Callie's dead body.

   "C-Callie." I said as tears weld up in my eyes. Cartman walked through, and his eyes widened.

   "(Y/n), who did this?" He asked faking shocked.

   "Why do you care fatass?" I asked.

    "Cause I want to congratulate whoever made you cry." He said with a smirk.

     "WHY DO ALL OF YOU HATE ME?! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M OVER HERE TRYING MY DAMNEST NOT TO CRY OVER MY BEST FRIEND WHO IS NOW DEAD?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO SOMEONE?!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face.

   Before anyone could say anything I rushed out of the school. I slammed the back door open, and manoeuvred my way through the Gloths.

  "S-Sorry!" I called out to them. I made it to the graveyard,  and I fell to the ground.

  "C-Callie, I'm so sorry! I'm the one who should have died! You had so much to life for! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!" I yelled pulling at my hair. I felt two hands wrapped around my wrists, pulling my hands away from my hair.

  "Calm down (Y/n). Please, for me?" Clyde asked pulling me to his chest.

   "It hurts so much!" I sobbed into his shirt.

    "Want to hang out at my house? Coach already knows why I wasn't at practice yesterday. I'll call in later." Clyde said helping me from the ground. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and guided me to his house.

   "I know it's not much. But this should do." Clyde said opening his front door. He sat me on the couch, then wrapped a blanket around me. He turned on (F/m), then cuddled me to him. I smiled, and snuggled my face into his shoulder.

  "Thank you Clyde." I said softly.

   "No problem (Y/n)." Clyde said squeezing my shoulders. I smiled softly, and fell asleep.