Aisha & Quinton

Aisha laughed as Quinton raked his fingers through her hair over and over again, smiling down upon her like he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Water dripped from his chin. It plastered his hair. It was beating down upon them like a waterfall. She'd never seen him like this before, so playful and loose. How quickly things could change. The bonding—it was a remarkable thing.

Grabbing his hips, Aisha drew in close until her breasts were pressed up against his chest. He was slippery with soap and warm and wonderful.

He wrapped his arms around her.

'How do you feel?' he whispered in her ear.

'Good. I'm-I'm not sore.' She pressed her lips against his nipple. 'I want to do it again.'

Quinton played with her hair. 'I want to too.'

'You're not going to hurt me.'

'I already have.'

Aisha snorted. 'You-you're hurting me now.' And it was true. She felt sore. Not in her body but somewhere deeper. In her chest. In the pit of her stomach. In her soul. They weren't done yet. Two more stages.

He sighed. 'I suppose there's another way we can form the next two stages.'

'How?'

'You can ingest my semen.'

'In-ingest? You mean ...'

Quinton nodded.

'Oh.' She lowered her eyes to the floor, feeling the blood rushing into her cheeks. Between his legs, he was still erect—and quite large. She suddenly imagined putting her mouth around it, tasting his ejaculate. It made her feel more uncomfortable and embarrassed than sex itself. Certain body parts weren't meant to go in mouths.

'I'm-I'm not sore. I-I want to do it. I just w-want to be close to you.'

Aisha touched his chest, then reached up to touch his mouth. Quinton smiled against her fingers. Beads of water clung to his nipples. More water ran through the ripples in his abdomen. His yellow eyes had never been so bright and piercing.

'Okay,' he said. 'If that's what you want.'

He switched off the water and they dried themselves off together in the blower. Then they re-entered the bedroom. He turned towards her. 'Are you sure?'

'Definitely. The hardest part is over, d-don't you think?'

'Maybe. Maybe not.'

Grabbing her face, he kissed her on the mouth. Her feet left the floor as he seized her hips and hauled her over to the bed.

Aisha chuckled as he laid her crosswise on the mattress, her legs hanging over the edge. She laughed and shrieked, clutching at his head as he pressed his face into her breasts, his mouth around her left nipple. 'Quin-Qui-Qui—' She couldn't speak, snorting with laughter.

He pulled away to kiss down her abdomen. Reaching her pelvis, he kissed both her hipbones, then pressed his nose into her bellybutton. She laughed again. She could feel him breathing into it. It was ticklish and it made her kick out with a cry. Quinton caught her foot and kissed the inside of her ankle. He pressed his cheek against it with a sigh. Next, he started pecking her along the inner thigh until he reached her lower lips.

Aisha jerked upright. She tried to say something but her tongue seemed to tie up and all she could do was moan. Wasn't she supposed to be sucking him? Wasn't that the plan? Aisha arched her neck as he dragged his tongue softly up her slit. It was like a bolt of lightning, electrifying her body.