Myeong & Roco

Roco stroked Myeong's bare back as she sat in his lap, curled up against him, her thighs wrapped around his hips. The bed was a mess, the blankets strewn on the floor.

They hadn't yet done it like this—and Roco was a fast fan. As much as it was a struggle controlling himself, he could handle the deep, burning pain in his balls. It was what Myeong wanted—what she needed—and he would give her anything.

Her grief was still there but the worst of it had drained away not long after he'd joined her in the shower. He remembered that horrible wrenching feeling in his chest and gut. A deep feeling of loss he hadn't understood at the time but could understand fully now.

He'd jogged down the corridors, hardly knowing his surroundings, feeling only Myeong and her agony. He couldn't get there fast enough. Then he stepped into the bathroom. That look on her face ... It felt like Paul had smacked him in the side of the head with a bat.

Roco never wanted to see her like that again ... or to feel that way again.

Myeong shifted in his lap. Roco bit back a groan. His balls gave a hard throb as her vagina moved around his shaft. They'd been this way for the last five minutes, hardly moving, united. Myeong wanted to be close and Roco was only too happy to oblige her. Her fingers were digging into his hips. The feel of her warm breath against his nipple was driving him wild. Every time her hair brushed against his shoulder it sent a shiver down his spine.

She shifted again and Roco groaned.

'Am I torturing you?' she said.

'I don't mind.'

Roco lightly dragged his fingers down along her spine to her backside. She shivered as he brushed them down her crack. She moved again, this time deliberately. Roco grabbed onto her arse as he felt his shaft shudder.

Myeong's cheeks were pink. Her eyes were bright. Panting, Roco brushed her long dark hair from her shoulder, then leaned in to kiss her. Roco felt his shaft shudder again. He groaned against her lips.

Then she was hugging him, her head pressed into his shoulder as she rocked slowly, agonisingly slowly against him. He felt her channel tighten around him as he swelled and hardened.

She pulled back her hips, his erection sliding out of her before sliding into her again as she pushed forward. She gasped as he moved his shaft. It was just a twitch but it was enough to make her shudder in his arms.

He twitched it again and again. Then they were kissing. She rocked her hips. Roco grabbed onto her backside, pulling her higher into his lap. He grunted as he slid into her even deeper still. She kissed him hard as he thrust into her. Then he was bucking his hips.

He pulled his mouth away, arching his throat as he ejaculated. His heart skipped a beat as Myeong kissed the notch at his throat with her soft lips. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her against him.

As the last of his orgasm petered away, he realised she hadn't come yet. Reaching down, he gave a slow stroke of her clitoris. It was all it took—with a gasp, she clenched hard around him.

She gently gnawed at his lip, then curled up against him, her head braced beneath his chin. After a few minutes, she tried to look up.

'Don't,' he said. 'You'll drive yourself crazy. It's too early anyway.'

'Not that early.'

Roco could feel the need brewing deep down in her gut. 'Myeong ...'

'I can't help it!' She tried to pull out of his arms but Roco tightened his hold. 'Let go! I need to see!'