Kylie & Lew

Kylie was exhausted. She was sore and sticky with sweat and could hardly move. Was it day or night? She couldn't tell. Outside the window, the stars twinkled endlessly. They really needed to change the sheets. It was starting to feel uncomfortable. There were dry patches of semen everywhere. They'd had a few showers since the beginning but she was "dirty" again, ejaculate scratching between her thighs. She could feel it on her belly, down her backside. Everywhere imaginable.

What the hell was happening to her? She'd never really liked sex and now she couldn't get enough of it. She needed it more than she needed to eat. And she loved food! In fact, when was the last time she'd eaten? Lew was resting on his side, facing towards her. Kylie refused to look at him. If she did, there was every chance the mere sight of him would ignite her again. Even thinking of him made her burn between her legs.

Carefully, Kylie sat up. She stifled a groan. Her back was aching. Her hips were aching. Her thighs and stomach. It was like she'd been hit by a car. She'd never had so much "exercise" in all her life. It wasn't normal. She started to wonder if something was wrong. Was this what the others were going through?

She was about to slide to the edge of the bed when Lew's big, hot hand wrapped around her wrist. The affect was immediate. The tingle between her legs became a burn, then an ache which ripped through her body.

'Lew!' she cried in exasperation.

'You moved!'

'I had to move. I have to go to the bathroom.'

'It's your fault you're so sexy. Why do you have to be so fucking sexy?'

Kylie could feel the saliva flooding her own mouth as it did his.

'Fucking hell,' he whispered, staring at her breasts.

'I have to go.' Sliding her arm from his grip, she hurried across the room. She tried not to be "sexy". She tried to hide her nudity but Kylie could feel Lew's desire like it was her own desire, growing and swelling and hardening between her legs. It was such a weird feeling. It made her waddle towards the toilet.

Sitting down, she dropped her head into her hands. Once she was done, she quickly washed up and turned to leave. The door slid open as Lew entered. He'd certainly recovered. More than recovered. How he had the energy ... How she had the energy ...

Lew grabbed his balls with a wince. His erection was purple with blood and harder than ever.

'How can you still be going?' Kylie said.

Kylie grabbed herself between the legs with a yelp.

'I can't wait any longer,' Lew said. Sweat was trickling down his temple. 'It's been hours. I need you now.'

'We were sleeping!'

Kylie stared at his erection. She stared at the muscles in his abdomen, at the hills of his biceps. Even his Adam's apple was sending shocks of pleasure through her body. Lew marched over. Before she could react, he was lifting her off her feet and pushing her onto the sink. He slid into her as Kylie mashed her mouth against his. And then he was thrusting.

Kyle grabbed onto his arse, clawing onto him hard, urging him to go faster. He was pounding into her. He was grimacing. Kylie bit onto his lip as she kissed him. His arms were wrapped around her hips and every time he thrust, he bashed his forearms against the sink. It must be hurting him. He was already covered in bruises.

Kylie rolled her hips with a gasp only moments before he orgasmed, his shaft throbbing hard inside her. Lew pressed his face into her shoulder with a groan.