Chloe & Tor

Chloe lay naked and spread-eagled upon the covers. The ceiling was spinning. Her blood was pumping through her veins. She was tired but too excited to be tired. It was morning and Tor had gone to the bathroom.

She felt drunk. There was a small headache throbbing in her temples. She wanted to join Tor but was enjoying the way her body felt too much to get up. She closed her eyes as her body hummed. It was partially the bond, she reckoned. There was a warmth in her belly that hadn't been there before and it intensified when she thought of Tor.

Her fingers and toes were tingling. And she could smell him—all over herself. Who would have thought someone else's smell could be such a wonderful thing? She really did need a shower. They'd made love—again—just minutes before and she could feel the stickiness of his cum all over her thighs. She reached down to touch her belly. There was more of it there too but only a crust. She could taste his saliva on her lips.

Chloe forced herself up. She felt stiff and heavy and her throat was dry. When was the last time she'd drunk some water? It felt like she'd run a race. She staggered as she slipped from the bed—yes, definitely drunk!—and had to hold onto the wall as she made her way over to the bathroom.

'So, you're finally going to join me,' he said with a rakish grin.

Chloe grinned back. His long dark hair was plastered to his head. His skin was slightly flushed from the warm water. Water coursed down his belly and over his groin. His yellow eyes were gleaming brightly. A man. He was definitely a man. More than a man—and there was nothing to be afraid of anymore.

She was feeling light on her feet as she went over, the urge to hug him making her heart race. Standing under the water with him, she wrapped her arms around his waist. He felt so good.

'How are you this morning?' he asked her, resting his hands upon her hips.

'It's the best morning of my life.'

His throaty chuckle made her burn. 'I could say the same thing. Definitely.' It was hard to look away from his sharp yet gentle eyes as he gazed down upon her, smiling that sexy smile. He was happy with her. She could feel it in her chest. That wonderful feeling. How did she ever exist without it?

'I love you,' she choked and the intensity of it made the tears prick her eyes.

'I love you more.'

'Not possible,' she said as she pressed her face into his shoulder.

He lightly dragged his fingers through her hair. Chloe could feel his heart beating against hers. She lifted her face. 'Kiss me.'

Smiling, he did so. Chloe tightened her arms around him as she kissed him back. With a sigh, she pressed her face into his chest. She felt so different. She was an entirely different person now. How could one change so much? They had changed. It felt like she'd known Tor forever. Already, it was hard to remember a time without him. This was her life now: the time before him and the time after him. And there was so much more time ahead.

'What are you thinking about?' he murmured.

'Many things.'

'Do you regret anything?'

'You can feel me. What do you think?'

He paused. She felt him smile.

'I wish you took me earlier.'

'So do I. I wish it very much. But there is no point in regretting what has past. Are you done with the shower?'

Chloe nodded and Tor switched the water off. They dressed. Once back in their room, Tor went over to his I-Spy, which was signalling. Chloe was about to order breakfast, when she paused, trying to listen to Tor and his conversation.