Aisha & Quinton

'We can't be t-too long,' Aisha gasped. 'I'm su-supposed to see that-that new woman.'

'Plenty of time,' Quinton said as he lightly sucked her nipple.

Quinton pulled away, tossing his hair back as he straddled her. The long stretch of his erection lay flush against her abdomen. It looked huge against her. Almost as long as her entire pelvis. He dimly recalled the echo of her pain. She was certainly brave.

Aisha's face was pink. She was panting. Her perfect little breasts rose and fell as she breathed, her nipples tight and slick from his sucking. Her eyebrows sat low over her dark eyes. Her pink lips were luscious and wet. He couldn't take his eyes off her. And it seemed she couldn't take her eyes off him. They were glinting and wide and it twisted a muscle somewhere deep down near his balls.

'You keep looking at me like that and we'll be done in no time at all,' he warned.

Aisha touched her face.

'Stop that,' Quinton said.

'Sorry. Habit.'

'You know it doesn't matter to me.'

'It will-will always matter to me.'

'No, it won't. In time, you will forget. I'll make sure of it.' Taking her hand, he pressed it against his chest. He threaded his fingers through hers, then lifted her hand to his mouth and kissed it. 'So little. So perfect. You're perfect.'

'You're perfect,' she gasped. 'Literally perfect.'

She took his hand and pressed it to her cheek. Quinton touched her other cheek. She flinched and jerked her eyes away. Quinton smoothed his thumb under her eye, over the slumped part of her cheek, over the dip in the corner of her mouth. Then he pressed his thumb between her lips. She gave a little suck with a chuckle.

And that was it—that chuckle. A fire seemed to burn right through him. Suddenly, his mouth was upon hers, kissing her hard, mauling her. She was kissing just as hard back, making little grunts that were making him burn all the harder. He was boiling.

'Quinton,' she gasped as he sucked her neck.

Down below, he slid his hand between her thighs. He didn't know why he was checking. She was always so wet. How many times had they done it since the first time? He couldn't even remember. It was hard to remember what day it was. What time it was. He couldn't get enough of her.

He smoothed his hand over her inner thigh. Their cum from last night had dried upon her skin. It was dried all over his erection. He could smell her all over him. And he could smell himself all over her. He couldn't remember how many times he'd orgasmed but by the time they had lain together exhausted, he remembered feeling like his balls had completely emptied. Now, somehow, they were full again.

Bursting.

How was that even possible?

He was supposed to be in the laboratory that morning—but he didn't want to be. For the first time he didn't want to go to work. He couldn't care if he didn't have to work again! A queer feeling—and unexpected. He'd always known the bond would change things but he'd underestimated how much. Aisha groaned as he slid his finger deep inside her. She arched her neck, throwing up her breasts. Quinton leaned over to suck them again.

The new contingent of operatives couldn't get here soon enough.

He pulled out his finger. She spread her thighs wider as he braced himself between them. His shaft sought her out, kissing her labia before pushing deep inside her. She gasped, arching her throat. Quinton kissed her there, then nibbled at her chin. Then he was thrusting.