Aisha & Quinton

Quinton stood from his console and stretched. He was only 20% through the third stage of cellular matching but he could no longer concentrate. For the first time in his life he was frustrated with his work. Now, it was only getting in the way. Aisha—she was waiting for him. Her and her astonishing appetite. He could feel the hum of her libido down near the base of his shaft. He was so erect he could no longer sit. His balls were throbbing so much he couldn't think straight.

'I'm heading back for lunch,' Quinton told his team. 'Continue with the uptake. I'll return shortly.'

His men nodded, oblivious to the unbelievable fire growing inside him.

He almost ran down the corridor, passing curious Zibons. By the time Quinton reached his door he was panting. His pants were tight. His cheeks were hot with blood.

Aisha was waiting for him. She knew time was short and she was already lying in bed, completely naked. Quinton's shaft gave a hard throb. He groaned. The door shut behind him.

'Aisha,' he gasped.

She smiled sweetly. Innocently. Almost innocently, if not for her flopping out her knees and opening herself up to him without a word. Quinton's hands seemed to be moving of their own accord as he yanked down his pants. He hadn't even pulled off his shirt when he crawled into bed with her.

'Hello,' she said.

'How do I get anything done with you?'

'Skill.'

Quinton grinned as he lowered his face and sucked at her breast.

'I'm ready,' she said as he reached his fingers between her legs. 'I've been ready all-all morning.'

He could feel the anticipation growing inside her. The need. It weighed upon his chest. It felt like his balls were filled with lead, hot and heavy.

'Okay,' he breathed, hovering over her. 'Okay.'

It was so easy now—sliding into her. The tendons tightened in her throat. Her eyes fluttered. She grabbed onto his wrists as she gritted her teeth. Quinton pushed into her further. Her lips parted. Her eyes widened. Quinton kissed her on the mouth.

Then he was thrusting. Aisha kissed back desperately. Her lips were so soft. Her tongue was so wet. Her eyes were dark. She continued to grip onto his wrists as he clenched his hands into the pillow. He brought up his knees until he was kneeling over her, straddling her, as he pushed into her even more deeply still.

He kissed her throat as she arched it. He came hard. Seconds later, her channel gripped onto him, tugging repeatedly. Quinton pulsed in time as he poured into her.

He slumped against her with a gasp. Her small hands were planted against his shoulder blades now. He hadn't even known she'd moved them. Her heart was beating erratically against his. Her skin was hot. He was sweating in his shirt.

'I don't want you to go,' she murmured.

'I must.'

'Only if I let you go.'

'Is that so?' He smiled at her. 'And how are you going to stop me?'

'With all my strength.'

'Strength? What strength?'

'I have plenty of strength.' Seizing his face, she pulled it into her breasts.

'No fair!' He laughed. She laughed. He lapped at her nipple. 'Shit.' He began sucking at them. Aisha arched her back with a dramatic moan. It set a new fire in his pelvis.

'Aisha, what are you doing to me?'

She merely tightened her grip on his shoulders without response. He tried to pull his face away but she seized his lips with her own. She wrapped her legs around his waist.