Chapter 27

With the threat of another great war on the horizon, or the fact that the three faction are having their peace summit tomorrow, you'd think that would be all I could think about...

You'd think...

Nope...

Instead today all I'll be worrying about the complete load of embarrassment that I will receive from my family visiting the school today. My mom, my dad, and my six sisters. Not to mention all of the guys that will be going goo goo over my older sisters and my twin. I am not normally the praying type, but Lord give me the strength - OW -stupid migraines...

Any who I have another problem I have to deal with...

You see a certain blonde knight and a perverted pawn decided to let my skill as a swordsman spill to the entire school. This would not be that bad of a problem except two for hyper-energetic girls from the kendo club. Those girls would be Murayama

 Those girls would be Murayama

and Katase.

As soon as word reached them they sprinted up to me, each grabbed one of my hands, and begged me to join them

Now let me tell you something about me. Even though I an heir to one of the remaining 72 Pillars, have a power that I should not have, and have a harem of amazing and beautiful women; all of whom I have had sexual relations with.....

I am still shy, bashful, and a bit of a pushover when it comes to cuteness. I had opened my mouth to respond when someone decided to do it for me.

Reimu: He'd love to.

I looked at her with a look if betrayal and she just sent a wink my way. Before I could even say anything they practically whisked me away to their practice area. As much as I felt I was too busy to get involved with actual club activities I have to admit I did enjoy myself there. While those two were very cute and upbeat, when it comes to kendo they take it very seriously. When I sparred with they two of them, even by my standards they were pretty good. There were moments where I felt I had to take them somewhat seriously. In the end I proved to be their superior, with that they begged me to join the kendo club. I was hesitant, but again someone decided to speak for me.