Uh...hi...hehe

The author brothers are currently on stakes ready to be burned.

Crowd: GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY!

???1: Well this is a fine mess we're in huh?

???2: Well, it's not entirely our faults.

???1. Yes I know, but since were the authors, who do you think is still liable for all of this?

???2 just held his head

???1: Hey! You A******s wanna hurry this up? I've got a date tonight!

The crowd was completely silent at this outburst while ???2 went completely pale.

Crowd: Guilty! Death penalty!

???1: Finally. While my brother has now passed out let me say this to all our readers. Hi. Yes this story should have 30 or 40 some chapters now but it's still on 15. Well we're still 4 out of 6 on completed side stories. We're waiting on one and we have to do one ourselves. Unless someone wants to step in and do it for us. Then Chapter 16 which will feature more non-DxD characters and maybe new arcs for this story to keep it going.

???2 is attempting to blow out the torches

???1: Also we believe the lightning parents need their own peerage as well. Arcturus is the King and Seraphine is the Queen, but we need the other set. Give us some ideas please and we'll make it happen.

Looks over to see

???1: Riser Phenex? What are you doing here?

He's also tied to a stake

Riser: My brothers dropped me off here. Said I needed to learn to quit pissing the readers off in all this fanfics. And they're using holy fire.

???1: Ouch. Well any who you all know what to do. Comment ideas and help us finish these side stories.
P.S. we will never do a bunch like this again. Only one at a time from now on.

The crowd lites the stakes

In Memory of The Author Bros. And Riser Phenex
????-2019