Side Story 4

Credit for this side story goes to @bensordskull

You took a deep breath and smiled as you inhaled the smell of the sea.

(Y/N): I'm glad we decided to come here.

Miyako: Me too kukuku~

Miyako said as she kept a hold of your arm firmly between her breasts as you led her to the beach for your date.

(Y/N): So what made you want to come to the beach?

Miyako: So I could show off my Bikini to you

(Y/N): I should of guessed

(Your trunks)

She smiled and kissed your cheek as you set everything out and you both laid under an umbrella watching the sea

She smiled and kissed your cheek as you set everything out and you both laid under an umbrella watching the sea. Even though you tried to relax it was next to impossible. She was continuously doing everything to show off her body to you and taking every opportunity to rub it on you.

Miyako: Hey I'm gonna lay in the sun for a little while. Mind rubbing some lotion on me?

(Y/N): I wouldn't mind on the least bit.

She moved her towel out into the sun and laid on her stomach.

Miyako: Would you also undo my bikini top?

You blushed but acknowledged as you undid the knots that held her bikini up and the straps fell off her smooth skin that shone in the sun. You were mesmerized at the sight of her but you shook yourself out of it as you began to put the lotion on her back.

Miyako: Aaaaah~

(Y/N): I'm sorry. Too cold?

Miyako: Don't worry about that keep going~

You shivered and blushed as you began to spread the lotion gently across her back as she continued to moan with the cold touch of the lotion, however instead of making you embarrassed you found the sounds she made to be alluring. You finished up her back and her legs then she surprised you by rolling over. Using only one arm laying provocatively across her breasts giving you the most seductive grin she'd ever given you. You couldn't stare at her body because you were getting lost into her deep, lavender eyes. She then took your hand with her free hand and laid it on her body not breaking eye contact as you continued to rub lotion on the front half of her body. Every second you stared at her was another second you became lost in her gaze. You could resist anymore. You leaned over her as you drew closer until your lips touched hers.

🍋 Lemon Warning. If you don't want to see them skip to where you see the next emoji.

You leaned down more as she wrapped her arms around her pulling you to where your chests were pressed against each other. As you deepened the kiss you let your hand wander down the side of her body passing just over her bikini bottom and feeling her slender, soft legs. She began to moan with the kiss as your lips parted but rather than give her a chance to catch up you began to kiss her neck making her moan more as she ran her fingers through your hair. You then kissed along her body going down until you reached her lovely "pillows". They weren't the biggest of your peerage, but they definitely complimented her body size. You kissed each one as you began you suck on them and your hand went to her other one playing with it and squeezing it as you sucked and licked her nipple. Not only did you get pleasure out of it but so did she as her moans filled the air loudly. You lovely hearing her heavily voice in pleasure and you wanted more. After a few moment she put her hands on your cheeks and pulled you to face her.

Miyako: (Y/N) I cant take it anymore. I want you. No, I need you. F*** me. Right now.

You didn't even speak you couldn't. You just submitted to her demand as you kissed her again but instead of feeling her body with your hand you reached down and pulled at her bikini bottom, and as you did she lifted her hips up so you could pull them completely off. You tossed them aside as she wouldn't be needing them for a while. She bit her lip as she undid the strings of your trunks then you quickly stood up and dropped them revealing the "package" you had for her. It didn't matter how many times she snuck into the bathroom or your bedroom to see it she was still amazed at its size.

Miyako: Come here my king

She said as she opened her legs.

Miyako: My Sheathe is ready for your sword.

You leaned down between her legs as you saw that entrance she opened up for you. Your tip touched it as she gave you a grin begging for more. You gave her one last kiss then slowly pushed it inside of her. She gave you the loudest moan she ever moaned you were hesitant to continue but she pulled you in for another kiss rougher that before telling you to go deeper and as you did you penetrated it. Her Hymen. She practically screamed in the kiss making her have to stop of only for a moment. However she was so consumed by her lust that she grabbed your hips shortly after and pulled you in more so you pushed until you hit the entrance to her womb. At that point you have her everything she wanted and more. Instead of taking it slow you began to pound her hard and rough at the get go. In response she gave you the look of pure lust moaning and looking right into your eyes. This only made you want to give her more. You refused to stop pounding and pounding harder and faster hitting her womb every time. You looked right at her as you f***ed her. Her mesmerizing eyes, her shirt hair fly around with each thrust, watching her boobs jiggles every second. And listening to that heavenly voice of hers fill your ears with sounds of ecstasy and pleasure. You could feel her walls tighten around you which made you throb inside of her as you both were getting close. She picked up on it and stopped you and made you back up but then she got up and on all fours then reaches back and with two fingers opened her entrance back up for you. You didn't hesitate as you resumed thrusting into her only from behind this time. The sounds of you grunting and her moaning was all that was heard as you both drew closer and closer to climax.

(Y/N): Miyako! I-I'm gonna-

Miyako: Do it Master! I want it so much. Fill me up!

You couldn't possibly say no to her as you have your most powerful thrusts you had and finished inside her pumping your seed into her womb. She moaned her most pleasureful  sounding moans as she climaxed at the same time. She fell forward onto the blanket and you laid next to her. Instead of stopping to breathe she immediately kissed you hard almost like she wasn't done with you. As you parted lips you said.

(Y/N): You planned this didn't you?

Miyako: It's your fault. After your other dates and how much I've wanted you for so long.

(Y/N): I know but I had my reasons.

Miyako: Still. It was worth it.

She said as she reached down and began to pump your sword giving another of her signature grins.

(Y/N): I take it you're not done yet?

You smirked at her.

Miyako: Not even close. Master~

Let's just say after a few hours on that isolated beach you two left A LOT there.

🍋 Lemon End