Chapter 14

(So far only three commenters on the last challenge guy and gals. Please help me out here. Three more cause I would like to announce the winners before I finish chapter 15 I'll restate the challenge. Who said it and where from: "There is literally no one. In the world. That I do not hate right now.")

The party was drawing to a close, but as they did suddenly everything stopped as Grafiya called everyone's attention.

Grafiya: Attention everyone. Lord Sirzechs has an announcement to make.

She stepped back as Sirzechs took the floor.

Sirzechs: Attention everyone as everything is drawing to a close I first wanted to thank you all for attending in congratulations to my sister and her peerage in their astounding victory.

Everyone clapped and he resumed once it does down.

Sirzechs: Now, for the second part. I'm here to announce that one week from today the next rating game will take place.

Everyone began to whisper amongst themselves wondering who would be competing.

Sirzechs: Now the one being challenged is Riser Phenex.

Everyone was surprised to hear this that Riser was about to go through another one after this recent defeat.

Sirzechs: Now now everyone know that this challenge was declared sometime ago so it's not a spur of the moment. His challenger is
(Y/N) Augustus.

Everyone in the room suddenly looked over towards you as your twin hopped off your back and you walked forward towards Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: (Y/N). Are you ready? You smirked as you stepped forward and your peerage appeared behind you.

(Y/N): My Lord Sirzechs. WE are ready.

Le timeskip

Le timeskip

Later at Rias' family home all the guests had left except your family and Sona's family. As the knew nothing about this both Rias and Sona were scolding you loudly and immensely.