Chapter 28

The Peace Summit was coming up soon and I have yet to make a decision. Do I inform the Big 4 or not? If I do the peace everyone so desperately wants will be pushed further down the road, not only that it could jeopardize relations with the other factions. On the other hand if I chose to not tell them and the Peace Summit is attacked then it could spell disaster. While thinking I decided to take Ravel to a performance. One of my dads pieces, Aunt Gumi (I call of them Aunts and Uncles), is preforming at our family owned Broadway company we have in the human world. She is a fantastic performer. I always enjoy listening to her.

 I always enjoy listening to her

Ravel: I am so excited!

She exclaimed while our warms were linked together.

(Y/N): For the performance or our date?

She leaned up and pecked my cheek.

Ravel: Both! I get to see your aunt perform for the first time, and I get to be with my future husband!

I smiled and pulled her closer as we got to the theater. As we got in we moved ahead of the line.

Karen: Excuse me!? The line is back here pip-squeak. If you think you're getting in ahead of me and my little angel then you-

Attendee: Oh young Master L/N! We are pleased that you'll be attending Mistress Gumi's performance!

The karen that tried to run her mouth just let her jaw hit the floor.

(Y/N): Good evening Mr. Rodger. I wouldn't miss my Aunt's performance for anything.

Mr. Rodger: Then I will happily show you to your VIP Exclusive Booth.

As we followed the Mr. Rodger Ravel quickly turned to the Karen and stuck her tongue out as we walked in. We were escorted to our Booth which had the best view in the house.

Mr. Rodger: Is there anything else I can do for you young master?

(Y/N): Some refreshments if you please Mr. Rodger.

He bowed as he left the show was about to begin.

After the performance everyone stood and applauded. The show continued on like this. She would preform marvelous songs and routines that won everyone's hearts like always.