Chapter 16

It has been sometime since your rating game victory, and there's been a few changes. At first when your move to the human world was a bit of a secret now Sirzechs granted your family official territory along side Rias and Sona. Ravel moves in with you and your peerage though the females of your group were a little hesitant at first they soon welcomed her in as one of us. You made sure to give your girl the attention and love they deserved. You also worked with the guys to. Sword fighting with Zoro, strategy matched with Grievous, Meditation and sparring with Asura, and learning from Kakashi. I'll leave that last part up to your imagination. Other changes that happened were not exclusive to you and your peerage, but your house and the entire underworld. Not only that, but with your new high-class status you successfully negotiated a treaty between the underworld and Gensokyo, and a secret alliance between the Scarlett Devils and your house. Things were going good, but there was about to be a major road block coming up as signs of war were imminent. We open up the next arc of our story with you sparring with your mother.

(Her sword)Locked in combat you did everything you could to break her defense, but she held you at bay and countered your every move

(Her sword)
Locked in combat you did everything you could to break her defense, but she held you at bay and countered your every move. You were considered my many to be a the prodigy swordsman of your generation, but your mother was the Sword-Demon of the Underworld, rival to the Sword-Saint of Heaven (who remembers who I am referring to). You were pushed back so you retreated you held your blade close and put your other hand on it, charging for one last attack. Your mother smirked as she did the same. After a few moments you both charged in a flash of a split second it was over. Your mother stood nearly unscathed, while you had your sword planted on the ground barely able to stand.

Seraphine: Not bad. But you still have much to learn.

(Y/N): Y-yes mother.

You said trying to catch your breath as Litchi came out and began to heal you.

Then your mother walked up and hugs you as you returned the gesture.

Seraphine: You get better every day. I know one day you will surpass me and take my title of the Sword-Demon.

(Y/N): Thank you mother, but that also means I'll have a new rival in the Sword-Saint. I hear his daughter is quickly becoming an expert with the sword.

Seraphine: That won't be a problem for you. (Y/N) Augustus. Son of both the Lightning King and the Sword-Demon.

You smiled as she let you go and you and Litchi left as she held your arm. After you left you father came and joined your mother.

Arcturus: He's getting stronger.

Seraphine: Yes. But are you surprised?

Arcturus only laughed.

Arcturus: No. he is our boy. And with "you-know-what" there won't be many who would dare challenge him.

Seraphine: You're right. Once he understands the truth and learns to control it. I only hope he'll understand.