Chapter 21

(I know I said I'd get this chapter done the next day but fight scenes are hard, and I've been called into work twice and I'm mentally and physically exhausted. I'm trying my best but I feel like I'm about to break)

You and your peerage arrived to see a barrier around the school as Sona and her peerage are giving everything they have to keep the school intact. Meanwhile it appears that Rias and her peerage were up against a Cerberus. Something the fallen shouldn't have. Not to mention I could see a couple dozen more fallen angels all low to mid teirs. Looks like he gathered his remaining allies here for the fight.

(Y/N): Ok here's how we're gonna do this. Miyako. Find high ground somewhere. Anywhere.

Miyako: Got it.

(Y/N): Kakashi, Leone. You two go and assist Rias' peerage.

They both nodded.

(Y/N): Reimu, Ahri, Litchi. You three need to go and help Sonas peerage. That barrier will not fall! understood?!

They also nodded.

(Y/N): The rest of us will engage the Fallen angels. Now let's go!

We each went our separate ways as it was clear. The Battle of Kouh had begun. However since were late you didn't realize that your enemy was only stalling you.

Kakashi and Leone began their attack on Cerberus.
Leone hopped in and began drawing its attention.

Rias: Wait Leone!? Where'd you come from!

Leone: Not the time Tomato head! We need to draw its attention.

Rias: Why? Wait what's did you call me!?

As the Cerberus was distracted it allowed Kakashi to move in with light, quick strikes bringing the beast down to its knees. As he did another came out and sliced the Cerberus in two.

Xenovia: Looks like I made it in time. Good working bringing it down.

Kakashi: I only set it up so you could finish it.

Xenovia: So you knew I was coming?

Rias: Kakashi? But if you're here too then-

Kakashi: Correct he's over there.

He pointed over to where you, grievous, zoro, and Asura were slaughtering the rouge fallen angels that supported Kokaibel.

Rias: I already owe you all for saving me from my marriage now this.

Leone: He said you'd say that.

Kakashi: He also said family owes nothing.

Rias: Of course he did.

She just smiled as you were finishing your fight.

(Rewind a little)

You drew your sword and jumped into the fray of fallen angels with your family members. All of the fallen were weaker but they had numbers. However nowhere near the skill and power you all possessed. You immediately crossed blades with a fallen. As the thrust their light spear at you, you just sidestepped and removed their hand with the spear. They cried out in pain as you slashed across their chest leaving nothing but a pile of black feathers. Two more approached you, stronger than then last.

(Y/N): Come you two. We wouldn't want to make a mess of things in front of your master.

(Sorry not sorry, k ok bye)

Fallen-wan-Kenobi: You're not getting away from us.

They brought out their light spears as you held your blade up.

(Y/N): Just because there are two of you down not mean you have the advantage.

Then began an intense duel, well intense for them, easy for you. They again and again struck at you with their lightspears while you gracefully and easily deflected and dodged all of them.

(Y/N): I've been looking forward to this battle.

Fallen-Walker: My powers are double yours devil!

(Y/N): Good. Twice the pride. Double the fall.

They continued their offensive as you continued to deflect them which only served to enrage the two, throwing them off balance. It heated up till you kicked one away while you stabbed the other in the gut then pulled your sword out spinning and ending with a slice across his chest reducing him to naught but feathers. The other was enraged and began striking at you furiously. You let him think he had the upper hand as you let you sadistic side show only for you to take both of his hands off of you and you held your blade at his throat only for you to decapitate him. You then gave a humble bow towards the pile of feathers then looked to see the others quickly finishing the rest off. You held your hands behind your back as you walked towards Kokaibel and his remaining allies. A fallen tried to come from behind but it was struck in the head by an arrow. You looked to where it came from and winked. Then another popped out in front of you only for them to scream in pain as someone had coated it in flames.

???: Stay away from my future husband.

(Y/N): Welcome to the party Ravel.

Ravel: Glad I could make it. By the way about what you asked me.

(Y/N): What did she say?

Ravel: She said it's your power so it's your decision, just so long as you understand what the consequences may be.

You took a deep breath as your golden eye (😉) shimmered.

(Y/N): Well. Here goes.

You smiled as now the fight was about to get serious.