Chapter 25

Well it certainly has been an exciting few days has it not? I went to a house of horrors with my father to clear Kurokas name, and now she lives with me as my lover. Though she is not a member of my peerage or officially engaged to me like Ravel, but I still love her and she was accepted into our family with open arms. Now came the part where we bring the sisters back together.

ORC

Rias: I still find all of this hard to believe.

(Y/N): I understand but I have the proof right here in my hands.

Rias: I get that but why did you go so far risking your family's status and the wrath of the Maos for her?

(Y/N): You know me Sis. When I make a promise-

Rias: You always keep it, I know.

(Y/N): Besides my family supported it all the way.

Sona: You're unbelievable.

(Y/N): Yet you still love me sissy.

Sona: Don't remind me.

Rias: Well I'll bring Koneko in so she can see this herself. How she reacts though will be up to you.

(Y/N): I'm just gonna tell her the truth and show her the proof.

Rias: Good luck bro.

The two left and shortly Koneko entered the room.

Koneko: Buchou said you wanted to speak with me.

(Y/N): Sit down Koneko.

She took a seat on the couch across from me. I took a deal breath and decided to take the plunge.

(Y/N): Koneko. What do you remember about your sister?

I could see she stiffened up hearing about this. I knew it was an extremely sensitive subject, but I have to do this to bring them back together.

Koneko: I know Buchou didn't tell you so how do you know?

I could here the anger in her voice. She wanted this secret to stay buried.

(Y/N): I've known for a while, and you're right Rias did not tell me, but that is not important right now. Please answer my question.

Koneko: If you've known for a while then you should already know that she became power hungry and murdered our former master.

(Y/N): If you think I know that you must believe I know your real name Shirone Toujo

Here eyes went wide hearing that then it looked like she was about to break down in tears.

Koneko: W-why are you doing this? Haven't I suffered enough!?

I could see the tears coming from her eyes.

(Y/N): What if I told you all of the facts about your sister are wrong.

She looked up at me with tearful eyes as I held up a journal. And set it on the table between us.

(Y/N): This Journal is the proof of your former master, of what he was doing, and the reason why your sister did what she did.

She quickly picked it up and began reading it, as she did I set out the paper that the Maos signed. The more she read the more her tears fell.

(Y/N): This piece of paper was signed by the four Maos stating:

"In light of recently provided evidence, the status of Kuroka Toujou as a SS-class Stray Devil has been revoked. Effective Immediately."