Chapter 9

You stood opposite of him as he formed two fireballs in his hands where as you hand lighting dancing around your arms. You both were ready to explode the question was who would make the first move.
You're probably wondering how we got here. Let's rewind the clock a little shall we?

Le time rewind

It wasn't too long after the trip to the Familiar Forest that events would be set into motion. It started out with you Miyako, and Reimu in the ORC with Rias and her peerage along with someone else. She had long sliver hair that was put into two braids down to her waist. And a pair of eyes to match

Her name is Grafiya Lucifuge

Her name is Grafiya Lucifuge. She's a maid of the Gremory clan and a memebr of Sirzechs peerage. Not just a memeber though she is his Queen. She currently holds the title of the strongest queen. What is not commonly known is that she is Sirzechs wife and mother to his son. You already knew she was going to be here and that today was the day. The night before while you were fast asleep you get a phone call from the underworld. It was Sirzechs and he was raving mad. Not at you but one of the Yondai Mao being as furious as he was is never a good thing. Apparently he learned from his wife that Rias tried to give her virginity away to Issei that night. You were so shocked you dropped the phone but immediately picked it right back up. Then you explained to him about what Ravel told you without revealing her to him. He calmed down as he understood more why she was willing to resort to such a drastic measure. He then told you that Grafiya would be at the club tomorrow and you immediately understood that also meant that HE was going to be there tomorrow. You told your peerage that the time had come and sent them where they needed to go accept Miyako and Reimu they stayed by your side. The other wanted to as well but they understood. Back to the club room as Rias questioned why Grafiya was there suddenly a small pillar of fire appeared in the room and as the fire disappeared out of it was a blonde headed man with blue eyes and a read outfit.

???: Ah it's been a while since Riser has been to the human world

The one guy you dreaded seeing more than anyone else. Riser Phenex.

Issei: Who is this guy?

Issei said with obvious disgust in his voice.

Grafiya: He is Riser Phenex. Third son of the Phenex clan and Rias' fiancé.