Chapter 24

(A brief forewarning, this part is pretty crappy but I wanted to tie up this little
mini-arc as to move on with the next arc of the summit. I warned ya. Please be merciful)

A house of horrors is what this place should be called. A house of grueling and disgusting experiments that has been conducted on the Neko species.

Arcturus: I'm willing to bet the Maos haven't even seen this place themselves. The Naberius Family must of paid off those who came to investigate.

(Y/N): To keep everyone from learning about what one person of their family was doing?

Arcturus: They might of never known until it was too late or they knew all along and didn't care until it started coming to light.

(Y/N): We need to get at least one of them down here to see this for themselves.

Arcturus: Easier said than done. We're on forbidden ground of the Naberius Family. If they found out then we'd be in serious trouble. We need to be able to bring hard facts before the big 4 in order to negate any potential punishments.

(Y/N): You'd think these corpses would be hard facts enough.

Arcturus: The Maos would agree with you but due to the nature of our politics they have to appease everyone at the same time. In order to exonerate ourselves, Kuroka, and the Nekoshous we need hard evidence we can bring before the Maos.

So we spent the next few hours searching through a manor of death, until we reached the main lab where the experiments were mostly conducted. It was a horrifying sight. Body parts were laying across the floor, a smell that could wake the dead, and other sights that will haunt me for the rest of my life. After sifting through old papers we found a journal that explained everything and was even signed by the man himself.

Arcturus: This is just what we need.

(Y/N): F-fantastic

I said as the smells were getting to me my father quickly teleported us out but not at home. No right after all we went through there would be no waiting or getting ready, we were going in for a knock-down, drag-out, meeting with the Maos. We went straight in and they were all there, and a bit appalled by our current appearance. We had bits of blood and other old bodily fluids on our clothes and reeked with the stench of death. However, all of that went away as soon as we presented the journal to them they were beyond astonished and agreed to revoke Kurokas wanted status. I got it in writing to present it to her myself.

After all that we went home and I immediately hopped in the bath.

I had to get the stench of death off of me cause it was bad

I had to get the stench of death off of me cause it was bad. I leaned back and was relaxing while I felt a presence. They tried to conceal themselves, but my guard is always up the got close and slowly and quietly entered the water as they moved towards me. They sat next to me.

(Y/N): I knew that it was you Kuroka.

(No Bikini)

(No Bikini)

Kuroka: Nyaaaaa~ and here I was hoping to surprise you.

(Y/N): Well it is a pleasant surprise.

I opened my eyes to see her in her naked form. He had a body that women would kill for and eyes that said they wanted to devour me. She moved closer i where her body was touching mine.

(Y/N): What's this you're doing?

I said in a teasing manner.

Kuroka: Can't I be with the man I love nya?

She said as she pushed one of her breasts against me.

Kuroka: I might be a stray but that won't stop me from being with you.

(Y/N): But what is you weren't a stray anymore?

Kuroka: Eh?

(Y/N): I have a sighted paper by the Maos in my room.

Kuroka: Y/N you don't mean-

(Y/N): I told you I would keep my promise Kuroka.

Her hands cupped her mouth as tears began falling she kept forward hugging and crying into me.

Kuroka: Thank you Y/N! Thank you thankyouthankyouthankyou.

I just embraced her holding her in the bath tub. After a moment we parted and she looked at me not with her usual, teasing, lustful look, but one that said she was truly happy.

Kuroka: How am I so lucky to have you?

(Y/N): I'd say I'm the lucky one.

She leaned in and kissed me in a kiss full on passion that would not stop.

🍋Lemon Warning🍋

The passionate kiss became more and more heated every second. I felt her push her tongue into my mouth as we both couldn't help but start moaning in pleasure. Then I felt her hands start tracing my both going lower and lower, so I did the same using both hands to grab her naked, perfect butt.

Kuroka: n-nya~ Y/N, you naughty boy nya~

Y/N: I can't help it with someone with a perfect figure like yourself and all your teasing~

I decided to tease a little myself giving her rear a little squeeze while sucking and biting on her neck listening to her sweet moans fill the air of the bathroom.

Kuroka: Oh Y/N nya~ you really know how to make a girl happy nyaaaaa~

Just hearing her voice turned me on. It made my member wake up more as she grinder on it making me want her more and more.

Kuroka: I can't take it anymore please mate with me nya~

(Y/N): Who am I to refuse a woman I love?

She adjusted herself and pushed the tip inside of her moaning loudly as she gripped my shoulders and I held her hips. I then noticed blood in the water as she lowered herself more and gave a strained moan. I leaned up and kissed her helping her to relax as she completely adjusted now it feeling so much pain as pleasure lifting herself up and lowering herself back down more and more moaning every second. After we parted the kiss I went to work on her voluptuous breasts sucking on them as she rode me. She wrapped her arms around my head pulling my close into her breasts.

Kuroka: I-I can't take it anymore! I'm gonna cum!

She yelled as I felt her walls tighten around my member which only made her feel even better as the pleasure began overwhelming me.

(Y/N): Together Kuroka!

I said as we both went faster pushed my member to hit the entrance to her womb. And together we yelled as we came at the same time. Breathing heavily we smiled and kissed as we held each other close.

Kuroka: I hope you're not done yet my dear Y/N nya~ you're in for a night of fun with your kitten nya~

Needless to say we got out of the bath and took it to my room and we barely got any sleep.