Side Story 5

🍋 Lemon Warning. I'm just gonna say it. This whole chapter is pretty much a lemon since you both are already naked

You were sitting with Ahri as she wished for her tails brushed. You gladly obliged her brushing them out gently, and thoroughly. She let out moans letting you know she loved her tail petting. After you finished with all nine of them she turned to you kisses you. You happily returned her living gesture.

Ahri: Master~

She cooed as she nuzzled you, you held her as she began to show her love to you all over.

Ahri: Your scent master. It smells heavenly.

(Y/N): I didn't change how I washed.

Ahri: Master when a youkai is in heat their mate gives off a scent that drives us wild~

(Y/N): Ah. Well I'm glad we're here then.

You both are in a hot springs that you had reserved just for the two of you. No one else in earshot would hear what you two were about to do. As the water splashed on your naked bodies Ahri began to lick and kiss your neck making you moan. She made her way up to your lips giving you a loving, but wanting kiss. Her tails all wrapped around you finding you with her warmth as you went down kissing and sucking on her impressive breasts. She moans as she gently ran her fingers through your hair. After giving her breasts plenty of attention you went lower to her womanhood as you gave it attention. She moaned loudly in pleasure, loving what you were doing. After a while she pulled you up and went to the edge of the spring and showed her rear to you.

Ahri: I can't take it any more master. Take me now and make me yours

She shook her rear and tails at you. Unable to resist her you quickly went up to her rubbing your weapon against her entrance only to push into it. She screamed as you pushed through her hymen, breaking it.

Ahri: I-I am yours always and forever.

You smiled as you began to pound her from behind. Loving how she felt and loving her in general you gave her everything you had and she loved it. You then grabbed her tails making her moan and scream as she was completely lost to you and your weapon. You kept going non stop until you both finished.

Ahri: Ah ah ah m-master I-I'm gonna-

(Y/N): Me too! Together my lovely fox

You both came together as you both shouted. You slowly pulled out and sat back as she sat in your lap and wrapped her tails around you. She turned her head and kissed you.

Ahri: I love you my wonderful Y/N

(Y/N): And I love you too my amazing kitsune.