Chapter 12

You, your queen Reimu, your sisters, and your parents took their respective seats when the Gremory's and Phenex's arrived along with Sirzechs and Grafiya.

Arcturus: Ah the Great Lucifer as come to grace us with his presence.

Seraphine: Darling please.

Sirzechs: You're never gonna let me live that down are you?

Arcturus: Not since the time you were just a boy I held in my lap.

They all shared a laugh at that.

Sirzechs: Well it's time to get underway.

Arcturus: I'm sure it will be a very entertaining match.

Sirzechs: Yes I'm sure it will be

He said and winked at you when the Phenex's weren't looking to which you winked back. Then you all took your seats as the match was about to begin. You looked and saw the field resembled the school. And Rias was starting in the ORC clubroom. This surely gave her the home-field advantage and a boost in confidence.

In Rias' mind
"Ok we have the home-field advantage here being in the school but I cannot afford to get overconfident. They outnumber and experience me, but I can win this. Numbers mean nothing if you do not know how to manage them-"echoing Grievous' words. "-when it comes to dealing with a larger and more experienced forces the best way to win is to here is to pick off their numbers little by little. And the best way to do that is to hit them in their flanks with a fast elite unit while you hold the center with your strongest."

Rias: Ok Koneko and Akeno. You two will hold the center and advance cautiously while Issei and Kiba with advance on the flanks. Asia and I will be behind you in support.

Everyone: Got it.

As they slowly advanced with Issei and Kiba hidden in the flanks they encountered Risers Rook, Bishop, and three pawns. The group was surprised but readies to face Rias' Queen and Rook, but Koneko and Akeno did not move. They group was a little stunned but then charged in, however that was their mistake. The trap was sprung, Kiba quickly struck the Rook from behind and Issei spear-kicked the bishop into each other eliminating the two.

Grafiya: *annooncer* Riser's Rook and Bishop have been eliminated.

The pawns were stunned but then when they looked back they saw one Koneko charging at them and incredible speed punching the  ground creating crater that knocked them back leaving Akeno to finish them. This time not causing them to suffer but to use just enough force.

Grafiya: *announcer* Risers three pawns have been eliminated.

Akeno: Suppressing my desires is harder than I thought I so wanted to enjoy the anguish in their faces.

Issei: Tell me about it. I had a new move to use, but I decided to save it as a last resort.

In the viewing booth

K & T: Yeah! Go big sis Rias!

Seraphine: It looks like it's going good so far.

Arcturus: Still the game is young.

Sirzechs: What do you mean?

Lord Phenex: He means my sons numerical advantage.

(Y/N): He's right. Despite that being an excellent move and taking no casualties Riser still holds a near 2 to 1 advantage and those were probably his weaker pieces.

Zeoticus: (Rias' father) he sacrificed them. To gauge their strength?

Arcturus: More like to make her waste energy, weakening her for facing his stronger pieces, but he sacrificed nearly a third of his board, and it was nearly fruitless as Rias' peerage members were very conservative with their energy.