Chapter 20

🍋Lemon Warning🍋
Yeah you know what. We're starting off with a lemon. So fix your trousers and get ready to go to work!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 So fix your trousers and get ready to go to work!

While Miyako was straddling your lap making our with you while Leone was hitting every weak spot between your neck and ear with kisses and love bites

While Miyako was straddling your lap making our with you while Leone was hitting every weak spot between your neck and ear with kisses and love bites. Miyako parred with a string of saliva connecting the two of you.

Miyako: Thank you for the reward master~

(Y/N): Anything for my girls.

She started kissing down your chest as Leone turned your head and starting kissing you with tongue. Miyako kept going as she already reached the prize down low. You were already naked as the girls quite literally ripped the clothes off of you. Miyako began feasting on her 'prize' making you main into the deep kiss Leone was giving you as her arms wandered softly across your chest. You tried to hold out but Miyako and all her eroticness as amazing at what she did. She gave you a world of pleasure as she feasted until you came in her mouth. She smiled as she pulled off swallowing every drop.

Miyako: That was delicious master~

(Y/N): Well I'm glad you enjoyed it my purple devil~

Leone: Master~ please don't ignore me~

She pushed you down and straddled you for her turn at claiming her prize. She didn't even hesitate as she sat down on it moaning loudly taking in your full length into her.

Leone: E-even after cumming master is still so big.

(Y/N): You make me big

You smiled as you began thrusting up into her listing to her loud moans in your sound-proof room.

Leone: Oh Yes!! Yes! Aaah~

Miyako: How Erotic~ but don't leave me out master~

Miyako the straddled you face making you eat her out which you did happily as her loud moans also filled the room. The session went on for about a another twenty minutes until all three of you came at once.

🍋The Lemon has ended. Repeat the Lemon has ended🍋

After which the three of you cleaned up then slept peacefully. The next day you woke up before them getting up carefully letting the girls sleep, however there was another presence in the room with you.

(Y/N): Did you watch the whole thing?

???: I did indeed.

(Y/N): You pervert hehe

???: Well I couldn't help myself when I "stumbled" upon the scene.

(Y/N): Sure you did. Why are you here?

???: I just wanted to make sure you remembered your promise.

(Y/N): Of course I did. Progress is slow though and I've been tied up recently.

???: I know I Just-

(Y/N): Hey look at me

The presence revealed themself.

(Y/N): I promised you I would do this and I will. Now I have to get ready cause I believe we're gonna have the biggest fight of our lives soon.

???: I'll stay and help

(Y/N): I appreciate it but no I don't want you to reveal yourself to everyone.

They looked down and nodded

(Y/N): Now why don't you come with me to visit the others when I'm done here. I know they'll be happy to see you again.

???: Ok I will. But first. I want something from you.

Le timeskip

You were meeting with your family

(Y/N): I can't lie to you all. We're gonna probably have the biggest fight here pretty soon. Our enemy is a Cadre-Class Fallen Angel. They are on par with the Maos of the underworld. Not to mention the guy is an experienced warrior and a lunatic. I'm not gonna make you all fight this battle. It'll be a lot tougher than ones we faced together before. But if you stand with me. We're gonna give it our all.

Everyone in the room stood letting you know they would all fight with you.

(Y/N): I love you all my family. Ravel. I need a favor from you.

Ravel: What is it?

Le short timeskip

(Y/N): Alright now-

You felt a sudden surge of power in the area.

(Y/N): He's here. Let's go now!