Chapter 19

You and your peerage were relaxing in your house now after the sparring match. You were reading an new book

 You were reading an new book

A very interesting read. Reimu and Miyako were sitting next to me enjoying Litchis' tea while reading their own books. Leone was resting on the couch sleeping. Zoro was doing handstand push-ups with a 500 pound cinderblock outside. Asura, Tiamat and Grievous were discussing the Exorcists' strategy.

Asura: I can respect ones willingness to sacrifice themselves for what they believe in. But this mission is a suicide mission.

Grievous: Their skills are mediocre and they put too much faith in their holy weapons

Tiamat: Their deaths will only give the enemy two more Excalibur's. Even though they're far from the original I shudder what they will do with five instead of three.

Grievous: The logical goal would be to attempt to restore them would it not?

Kakashi Popped in.

Kakashi: Without the last one though it wouldn't be a complete Excalibur would it?

Tiamat: True. It would be nothing compared to the real Excalibur, even if they had the sixth one, but still it would be a powerful blade.

(Y/N): Which would be used as a tool for war.

You decided to join the conversation.

Tiamat: You believe they'll use this to start another war? That last one was terrible. Who in their right mind would want another one?

(Y/N): The one who orchestrated the theft in the first place. Kokaibel.

Leone: Coco butter?

(Y/N): Close enough.

Tiamat: But why though?

(Y/N): From what I've learned I have three reasons.
One, I've heard he is a Warmonger. Two, at the end of the war it was the fallen who held the advantage, but chose peace instead of pressing. And Three, both are enough to drive someone like him crazy. Especially when victory was taken right out from under him.

Grievous: Since they held the advantage they could of dictated how the war would progress, a logical decision, but not one I would of made.

Asura: Should the underworld be warned?

You thought about it for a second.

(Y/N): No. if we warned them the only logical conclusion would be a mobilization of our armies. Whether partial or full it would force Heaven and the fallen to do the same. A lesson of the humans "Franco-Prussian War" if you mobilize last you lose. Such actions have lead this world into some of the most devastating conflicts it has ever seen. The situation needs to be resolved quickly and quietly.

Just then there was a knock at you door. You went to answer to see Koneko, Issei, Saji, Yukie, Xenovia, and Irina. After they came in Koneko explained the entire situation about Kiba to you and what they wanted to do. You thought about it for a moment.