Chapter 3

(Y/N) pov

You're just sitting in class with Reimu and Miyako when suddenly every girl in class started screaming loudly. You looked to the cause and saw the school prince had entered the classroom. But you were not fooled you knew he was one of Rias' pieces.

Kiba: Excuse me. (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yes?

Kiba: Is like for you to come with me Please?

(Y/N): But of course

You got up to leave with him and as you left all the girls were screaming about a yaoi fantasy that made you shiver. But before you left you have a quick look at Reimu and Miyako who both subtly nodded at you. You both reached the Old building at the school that looked abandoned.

(Y/N): *Not bad Rias not bad*

You both entered as you noticed Rias behind a desk with one girl next to her. Kiba went to flank her on the opposite side. You saw the nekomata sitting on the couch eating chocolates. And one of the schools infamous perverted trio Issei on the opposite couch sitting lazily.

(Y/N): Not bad.

Rias: (Y/N)(L/N) a mystery student who just popped up out of no where and appeared to enter our school. Has a trace of magic similar to a sacred gear but must be stronger than appearances suggest since you already seem to know everything.

(Y/N): Straight to the point huh? You haven't changed.

You smiled confusing Rias

Rias: Well as you say straight to the point. I want you to join my Peerage.

You were struggling to contain you laughter but held it in.

(Y/N): and why would I do that?

Rias: The benefits of not just being one of my servants but one of my family. Plus any family of yours will be under my protection.

(Y/N): Really? What do you think family?

Suddenly four circles appeared in the room as Reimu, Miyako, Ahri, and Zoro all appeared in the ORC making Rias' pieces jump and ready to fight.

(Y/N): Not to seem rude but a king cannot join another king.

This shocked everyone. You were about to
Lose it.

(Y/N): And were already family Rias. I'm surprised you still haven't figured it out.

She looked at you confused and you lost it. You broke down laughing confusing her peerage but making your smile. After you regained your Bering you spoke.

(Y/N): Maybe this will help.

You closed your eyes and waved your right hand over your face as your black hair turned to its natural purple and you opened your eyes showing one to be yellow.