chapter 3

As the car stopped at one specific spot if front of the stupendous billion dollar mansion that belonged to the one and only y/n. Now Jungkook got anxious, he absolutely hated punishments especially when he knew that y/n was angry and would go hard on him. Goosebumps formed on his neck as y/n gripped his wrist and lead him into her bedroom. Despite all his protest y/n did not budge.

As the lock of her door closed shut a low growl left her throat "get the hair brush" her anger show completely visibly in her deep voice. He whimpered and trembled as he obyed to y/n. That's when it hit y/n, she doesn't have to bring back his past trauma and she'll be as gentle as possible. Handing over the hairbrush he clasped his hands together and looked at the ground as a small pout formed on his lips. Holding the hairbrush in her hand she patted her thighs as she sat on the bed on the bed spreading her leg a little to get comfortable. "come on get over my lap" this time her voice a little bit soft which calmed jungkook down a little. As he layed over y/n's lap his skirt hiked up exposing his perky ass and the black panties he wore. "count, you mess up we start over again okay" y/n spoke as she rubbed his bare ass. "Y-yes, please be g-gentle" y/n hmmed as she landed his very first spank in his ass. He whimpered out a "one" as the back of hairbrush hit his bare bottom leaving a sensation of sting and a light pink mark. And there went another spank.

Which continued till the room was filled with his wails. His ass was stinging as tears refused to stop. As he encountered his 68th spank he sobbed out a "sixty eight" along with a "ple-please stop" and along with another spank he pleaded to stop. Y/n's hand swung down at his ass, he whined loud as he squeaked out a "SEVENTY".

Now setting the hairbrush aside y/n soothingly rubbed his ass before she held him up on her lap. Jungkook's eyes swole up from all the crying and as the new tears built and ran down his cheeks. His hands made their way to the back of her neck as he nuzzled his face in the crook of y/n's wetting her skin and her coat with his tears as his legs sat on the either side of her waist. Y/n's strong hands were set around kook's small figure. She kisses his forehead and pecked his cheek as her hand ran through his dark lock. His body trembling as his wails rang through the room. Although y/n went a little harsh of him yet she showed him with kisses, comfort, headpats and praises not letting him forget that she still loves him the same.

Carrying kook to the bathroom she undressed after he gave her the consent to undress him. After she did that, she lowered him into the bath tub as he whimpered feeling the burn of his skin. Soon though he enjoyed as the pain soothed. Y/n bathed him before she dried and changed him into another pair of skirt and top.

Sitting him on the bed she turned on the T

Sitting him on the bed she turned on the T. V. And him the remote to keep himself busy while she took a shower as well.

As she took a quick shower she changed to comfortable clothing and and got a tube of balm. Laying beside him, he immediately snuggled into y/n hiding his face in her chest. A small chuckel left her throat as she opened the lid of the balm and applied it soothingly on his ass and the back of his thigh. He whimpered trying to endure the pain "i-it hu-hurts" now his puppy eyes in display. Y/n pet his head and she cooed "i know it does angel, it'll go away hmm?" she kissed the top of his head as he snuggled more into y/n's body covering his and here's body with a blanket. Tiredness taking over him he soon drifted off of exhaustion with y/n soon following after.

Full credit of this chapter goes toooo. kookiealiengurl