chapter 18

All through his journey back to the mansion jungkook couldn't stop fidgeting. He knew it was the time to commense with his plan there was no backing down now but the love he had for y/n deep down was making the anxiety he felt turn into a sort of panic.

He knew he didn't physically show it yet but he knew sooner or later he was gonna break down he just hoped it wouldn't be when he would have to face y/n.

As they pulled into the garage jungkook silently got out of the car and walked into the house he tried his best to keep his head high and hide the lingering fear in his eyes. Getting to the living area he expected for y/n to be awaiting him after his show this morning but he was turned down once being greeted with silence.

Turning around he met the maids in the kitchen gossiping per usual probably about what happened this morning. "Ehem". He cleared his throat making them all face him and bow gazes low. "Where is your boss"? He asked calmly. "She's in her office sir she has a meeting with someone".

He nodded and dismissed them. Going upstairs he went to their room and showered. As he came out to the closet he sighed as he stood infront of the full body mirror. "I'm really sorry babe..." his eyes grew teary as he thought of what he was about to do. "I really don't have a choice, I need to save my family".

Taking a deep breath he dried his teary eyes and got one of y/n's shirts and slipped it on connecting a harness at the bottom that goes around his thighs to hold down the shirt from lifting too much.

Posing to check himself out one last time he sprayed y/n's favorite perfume all over himself and added some tint to his lips before walking out. As he got to y/n's office he didn't even bother to knock. Opening the door he walked in only to find y/n smiling and talking to a boy who was dressed in a black long sleeve crop top and a skirt with white sneakers.

Jungkook would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous. Not only that he had no clue who the boy was but surely he looked a bit younger than them. The pair put a pause to their seemingly interesting conversation at Jungkooks arrival.

Seeing him y/n's smile faltered same as the boy. "Hm, you're back early". She spoke In a monotone. "Well...seems u were too busy to know". Jungkook glared at the boy showing his possessiveness causing the boy to take a step back and mutter out. "N-noona, I think I'll g-go now". Y/N looked at the boy softly before speaking. "Why so soon sweetheart"?

"U-uhm, I was thinking to pay a visit to my friend today aswell, so I'll go now so I don't have to return home too late". Standing straight in her spot from where she leaned on her desk y/n reached forward and gave a warm hug to the boy, quite a motherly hug.

No one could miss the content on the boys once tensed body and face. Jungkook got the feeling he shouldn't be threatened but he couldn't help his glare and clenched fists. As the two broke the hug y/n patted the boys head. "Make sure to inform me once you're home si know you're safe". He nodded as they walked out of the office down the hallf and to the main doors completely ignoring Jungkooks gaze.

As they got out of sight Jungkook poked his cheek with his tongue as he sat upon y/n's desk. "What's so special about him you're giving him all these nicknames and such a long hug I'm better than him u should only look my way. Who the hell is he anyway"? He muttered to himself as he tried to calm down.

Credit also goes too kookiealiengurl