chapter 16

As morning came upon them jungkook woke up with a pulsing headache, he somehow expected to be greeted by coldness beside him but his skin was littered in goosebumps when he finally felt the comforting warmth that fully surrounded his body. He opened his eyes slowly and looked beside him. There she was, sleeping peaceful as ever beside him.

His heart fluttered at the sight but was soon pounding in his chest when he remembered yesterday's events. The soft look he had on his face now turned into nothing but sadness, he sat up as saw that he slept on y/n's arm all night. He shook his head as he looked infront of him and spoke bitterly.

"How heartless do u have to be to be able to sleep so peacefully after such a night". He looked back at y/n his eyes reflecting a sort of hatred in them. "I used to consider myself lucky to have u...now I'm not so sure if it's luck or a curse in disguise". Throwing off the blanket jungkook got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to get ready.

As the door closed y/n's eyes opened. She could feel the pain in her chest from jungkooks words. There he was again calling her heartless. "You know me better than this sweetheart...how can u say such things, hm"? She took a deep breath to calm herself, looking at the door one more time she got up throwing off her hoodie and changed it for a tank top. She took her phone walking out of the room heading to the gym in their mansion.

Both of them had so much pent up frustration in them and this was her way of taking out hers. As y/n got to the gym she immediately went to the boxing ring and called in her men to be opponents, one by one she fought with them until she could barely breath properly. Sitting on the outside of the ropes of the ring y/n was breathing heavily as she gulped water.

She knew it wasn't good to put her body through so much strain while on an empty stomach and having just woken up, but this was the only way she knew to take away the mental stress she had. After managing to stable her breaths she checked her phone seeing that it was already after 8 she sighed she'd been boxing for a straight hour. Shegot up sluggishly and made her way back to hers and jungkooks room.

As she got in she saw Jungkook coming out of their closet dressed in his own clothes, rather than stealing and wearing hers. She couldn't even ask him why as he just picked up his phone and walked out slamming the door behind him.

Y/N sighed shaking her head as she went to the bathroom and got ready.

Once done she went downstairs to the kitchen to see Jungkook talking to someone on the phone, the only words she heard from him were. "I'm leave now hyung, wait for me". She frowned. "Where are u going"? She asked him in a stern tone as she remembered very well talking him he can't go anywhere especially not without her.

He didn't answer and was about to walk past her but she grabbed his waist and pulled his body to hers.
Her heavy scent consumed his nostrils immediately almost making him whimper as her firm grip on him wasn't helping his situation, but he was determined to stand strong for once against her.

He shoved her hand off and looked at her with cold eyes. "That's nun of your fucking business, why do u care where I go? Not like I do it all the time unlike u who's never home". Y/N sucked in a sharp breath before answering strongly.

"Sweetheart, I had work. You know this". Jungkook them smirked his brat switch being flipped. "Well now I have work aswell so don't concern yourself with my work the same way I didn't concern myself with yours, okay"?

He turned and walked to the door as the guards were about to open them for him y/n snapped. "U two wanna die? Didn't I say he wasn't to leave this house yet still your going to open the door for him while in my presence"?

The guards immediately bowed and apologized while jungkook looked at y/n clearly pissed at her behavior. "What's your problem huh? I have shit to do and your being a pain in the ass, so lemme tell u something Kim, I'm leave and u better not fucking stop me cause I'm not gonna listen". He walked to the doors and opened them himself getting outside.

The guards were about to run behind him but y/n signaled them to stop. "Tell the others let him go". She ordered coldly, even tho they were confused the guards did as told and let him go.

Once she saw the car made it a good distance out she called up two of her bodyguards. "U two follow him, keep yourselves hidden at all times, if anything happens then u alert me if not let him be". The two men nodded and went off on their work as y/n sat at the counter pinching her nose Bridge.

"If this shit doesn't kill me I'll take myself for a God". She groaned to herself as the stress was coming back.