chapter 26

As the day passed y/n got her tasks complete. Her men shifted all of the boys things into her mansion from their once shared house and maids packed for them into their rooms respectively. As that was being done she left and bought all six of them new phones and sim cards.

They took scissors and cut their Sim cards then smashed their old phones. She gave them their new phones and now the only numbers they had were each other's, jungkooks and hers. Before they all knew it night came upon them, y/n could see a change in jungkook's behavior.

He was more happy and more comfortable. Being free of the burdens he had before was one big step, now having his love and his beothers at his side was so fulfilling to him it brightened up his heart and mind.

They all had dinner together the boys even tried getting to know y/n better which she surprisingly allowed considering how closed off she was, but knowing they were like family to jungkook she let them into her life even if it started off Rocky.

By 11 they all went their separate ways to their rooms to recover from the day.

Y/N sat man spreading as she sipped on her wine. The day was surely something and this was her treat to herself for what seemed to be yet another victory. Having BTS under her now working was no doubt a win, tho she was aware their abilities aren't to its fullest as X had them fall pliant to the use of technology during missions rather than raw skill she knew they were still enough to lead alongside her.

The cold air of the night blew against her skin as the moonlight gave her the image of an ethereal being. She allowed her head to fall back onto the backrest of the couch as she inhaled deeply swirling the wine in her glass.

As she ravished in her alone time she could hear faint footsteps approach, knowing exactly who it could be she smirked widely. Seconds later she felt the couch beside her sink and her nostrils were invaded with a very light vanilla scent.

"What are u smiling about"? The person asked as they leaned over draping their body over hers. Opening her eyes she immediately felt like she was put under a spell, nothing quite like black magic more like a love spell. His brown almost black eyes put her in a trance.

"I'm asking u something babe". His soft voice brought her back to reality. "Nothing sweetheart, can't I be happy"? Jungkook immediately sat up. "I- that's not what I meant". He sounded panicked making her chuckle. "I know my love calm down, I'm just playing". He pouted as he crossed his arms. "You're unbelievable". She took a sip of wine then spoke.

"Then how else am I supposed to keep you...entertained". She smirked when he slapped her arm. He definitely picked up on her twisted dialog. "Shut up". She let out an airy laugh as she placed down her glass on the table before them. Leaning back she admired jungkook as he sat on his knees beside her looking like such royalty in her eyes.

He felt her heavy gaze on him making him look at her. "What's with that look, huh"? She titled her head as she brought a hand up to cup his cheek softly. "Everyone says being obsessed with someone is dangerous...but what happens when I'm obsessed with loving and being loved by someone".

Jungkooks cheeks went crimson red. If her honey-like voice wasn't enough to kill him her words that seemed to be only in books surely were. "Are u drunk"? He asked as he held onto her hand hiding his lower face behind it. "No I'm not, I'm just letting u know how much I love you, beautiful". He smiled shyly as she gave him yet another nickname. "Beautiful".

If anyone had called him that years ago he would've immediately found a way to shut them down, but when it comes to y/n he couldn't find it within himself to do so. She was so right for him, he was always insecure but after being with her he couldn't deny it...he really felt beautiful, he felt like the best version on himself with her.

She gave him all the love and attention and reassurance he could need to know for a fact that he was beautiful and no one had the rights to say otherwise as long as he knew he was beautiful.

"I love u too babe". He replied shyly as she pulled her hand back putting it around his shoulders she pulled him down to her once more hugging him close and shielding him from the nighttime breeze. She kissed his forehead as they remained like that cuddling and taking in the comforting silence.

Till jungkook asked. "Babe.."? "Hm". "Why did u choose to do good with your power"?

Credits also goes tooo  kookiealiengurl