chapter 14

As Mr and Mrs.Jeon both returned to the living room where y/n awaited them her phone rang. It was jisoo. "Hey y/n, i got a house I think you'll approve of, it's gated and the property isn't just the house itself but a good bit of the land that surrounds it and it's close to your house. I'll send u a picture and a location and I've already done the money transaction for u, I told the people it was a last minute purchase so there's no need to send anyone for a tour we'll take the house immediately". "Great thanks jisoo". "No problem, laters"

Jisoo sent the location and a picture of the exterior of the house.

"So

"So...this is where you both will be living from now on, from the looks of the location...it's on the same route as my house where both Jungkook and I are living. I'll visit and check on u both daily and deploy security accordingly". She showed them both the picture, they were stunned but very happy, the house looked cozy.

"It's beautiful y/n, thank u". Mrs.Jeon said with a humble smile. "Don't thank me...I take u both as parents of my own, afterall I don't have any, this is bare minimum considering the care u both gave me before and even now even tho jungkook and I split for so long" . Mr.Jeon picked up two suitcases and y/n got the last one. "Alright, let's get moving, don't worry about all your stuff that's remained, I'll have it shifted". The Jeons nodded and they all left to the house.

Pulling into the garage Mr and Mrs.Jeon looked around in amazement. It was even more beautiful in real life. As they got inside they were greeted by 5 maids all wearing the uniform y/n designed for them. They took the suitcases. "Those are your maids, don't be afraid to tell me if any of them disrespects u both in any way. I'll call in one of my units now and have them deploy around the house while I'm here". They all sat in the living room as a maid served tea to them.

"Hello, Lisa"? "Hey y/n what's up". Lisa is another one of y/n's friends who also runs their gangs personal bodyguard service. "I need u to send out a unit of about 50 and send them to the location I sent u. I'm sure by now jisoo may have told u whats going on". "Ohh, yea she told me, don't worry I'll send them out now, expect them in ten minutes max, I won't keep u waiting". "Thanks".

They hung up and y/n looked at the elderly couple that looked at her with attentive eyes. "Alright so I'll wait till the bodyguards get here, I'll run a check to make sure each of them are actually part of the unit because we don't need any spies coming in from KIA, you'll see where I make them stay and from there I'll check up on u both daily. Just do me a small favor and not mention any of this to jungkook, don't talk to him at all for that matter, I wanna have him down to earth with me for the time being".

"Alright y/n we trust u, just make sure neither of u gets hurt during any of this". Mrs.Jeon pleaded but y/n could only smile sadly. "I won't give u false hope...that can't be avoided, we're working both against and beside each other here". Mr.Jeon stood up. "Don't worry y/n both of u will get through it". As his words came to a stop they say numerous suv's pull in and men in black start filtering out one by one forming 5 lines all standing with their hands behind their backs and faces straight.

"Let's go". Y/N did what she said she would she check all of the men and placed them where she saw needed. "I'll be going on, if anything happens, call me, my number hasn't changed".

My bad I didn't put this in earlier
Credits also goes too : kookiealiengurl