chapter 24

Jungkook twisted and turned as his sleep was suddenly cut. As he stretched he felt no one beside him making him open his eyes and squint, looking around the dim room he saw no signs of y/n making him pout as he sat up with his wild bed head and rubbing his eyes.

As he looked around trying to hear if she was in the shower his head pained making him whimper. Memories of yesterday came back to him, he felt relief knowing that he wasn't alone and he had y/n at his side again to make him strong but it still hurt him to think of the things he was about to do to her. End her life.

As he layed back down he huddled up into the blanket and took in y/n's scent as it invaded his senses. Minutes later the bedroom door was opened, he heard the familiar heavy steps but he kept his eyes closed. Soon he felt the bed beside him sink and a big hand was caressing his hair lovingly.

"Sweetheart, it's already 10, time to get up". Yet still he insisted he wouldn't budge. "I know you're awake u little stinker". She said making him Crack up and burst out laughing under the covers. "Come on, get up". She laughed as she pulled the blanket away from him revealing his puffy face and even more of his messy hair.

He saw a tray with food on her bedside table. She brought him to her lap and put the tray on the bed. "U need to eat, want me to feed you"? He nodded with a cheeky smile making her shake her head with a smile. As she fed him he played with her necklace which soon led him to a frown.

Noticing the look on his face she also frowned. "What's wrong"? Jungkook swallowed his food then spoke. "U want downstairs in just your sweats and sport bra"? "Yeah, why"? He slapped her arm making her fake a wince. "What was that for"? "There are so many maids out there I'm sure they were all breaking their necks to stare at u". He spoke with an angry pout.

She smirked as she fed him his last bite of food and put the tray back on the bedside table. "Someone jealous"? Jungkook glared as he swallowed. "So"? He crossed his arms as she made him drink water. "U don't need to be, I'm there boss they know not to cross the line with me. "I don't care, they got eyes, why u got people with eyes working for u"?

Y/N laughed. "Can't I have people with all their abilities working for me"? "No, who u want looking at u when u go around looking like this, huh"? "Alright calm down mon amour, I promise no one else it coming close to me". He placed his hand around her throat barely getting a proper hold but nonetheless leaned closer making her lean back propped on her elbows on the bed .

"I don't care, they're gonna have eyes on u and I want everyone to know you're mine and I'm yours". "And how do u plan on showing them that"? Jungkook smiled innocently as he pulled her closer to him as their noses touched he whispered. "You'll see". She couldn't resist him anymore.

Raising one arm while still propped on the other she pulled him into a hot kiss trailing her hand down to grab at his ass making him moan into the kiss. Soon hw broke it letting go of her neck he pushed her down Completly and sat up on her lap examining her. Her exposed V line, her abs, her chest and collar.

He bit his lip now feeling the heat down there from just the image of y/n. Leaning down he immediately started to suck and bite leaving a deep hickey in all those places. Y/N moaned feeling his hot tongue as he licked each spot that he left his mark.

Sitting up he looked at his work with a proud smirk. "Now u can go around the mansion shirtless, those girls will surely have something to look at now". Looking down at her body y/n smirked. "My turn". She said deeply making jungkooks heart race. She flipped them over as they made out taking off the shirt jungkook had on.

Going down y/n left a trial of wet kisses down his neck to his cleavage. Taking his bra off she started to leave her own marks all over his chest as he wrapped his hand in her hair crossing his legs over her back begging for friction. "Babe, touch me please". Y/N smirked as she pulled back and looked down. His Grey panties had a wet patch showing his arousal.

Getting off the bed she left a little spank on his ass. "Lift your hips baby". He did as told as she took of his panties and threw them on the floor with his shirt. She started leaving kisses on his thighs as she entered Two finger right away earning the loudest moan from him. His back arched as he held onto her hair. His arousal dripped from her fingers onto the bed and down to her palm.

Going back up she continued moving her fingers at a fast pace as she took one of his nipples into her mouth making his eyes roll back and shut tight. In no time his legs were shaking. "I-im close babe". "That's it baby, look at u being such a good boy for me, cum for me". With a very high pitched moan he released all over her fingers panting. "Good boy". She kissed his forehead as she helped him ride out his orgasm.

Soon she pulled out her fingers and went to the bathroom washing them. Coming back to him she fixed his position on bed and layed beside him. "U okay sweetheart"? He nodded as his breathing stabled. His thighs still trembled but that was the least of his concerns. Looking at y/n's body he smirked proudly. "Now everyone knows we're off limits. They shared a short kiss then cuddled but their moment was interrupted when a knock was heard on the door.

Pulling up the blanket y/n covered jungkooks body and spoke. "Come in". A maid came in and immediately apologized as she saw the fresh marks on y/n's skin. "I'm sorry to disturb but the same boys from yesterday are back miss y/n". Jungkook looked displeased as the maid eyed y/n but still he said nothing knowing y/n would kill her in an instant if he asked.

"Alright tell them to wait in the living room, get out, we'll be down soon". The maid bowed and left. "See what i said, they eye u so much". Y/N chuckled. "Alright  well now it's clear to see I'm claimed so now worries. Do u want help to shower? I don't need to shower I did while u were asleep and I'm not sweaty". "No I can still walk...surprisingly, just wait for me". "Alright". He gave her a peck and went to the bathroom.

Credits also goes too kookiealiengurl