chapter 28

As morning dawned on him jungkook was woken up by the sun light and the heavenly scent of y/n's cologne consuming his senses. Opening his eyes he sat up and rubbed his fists over his eyes like a child. Seeing his movement through the mirror she turned around with a little smile.

Seeing her outfit Jungkook was immediately sent into a daze. She had already showered and gotten ready for the day but not in her usual attire.

"Good morning sweet boy"

"Good morning sweet boy". Her deep morning voice graced him making him smile shyly. She sat beside him on the bed running her hand through his messy hair she placed a kiss on his forehead. "Did u sleep well, Amore mio"? Jungkook blushed, she was never out of nicknames to give him. He nodded with a smile not yet ready to speak.

"Come here, petal". He took his chance shifting to her lap he snuggled into her with a yawn as she chuckled and smoothed the back of his hair holding him securely with her other arm. "Today I'll introduce training to your friends". Jungkook nodded hugging her taking in the comforting warmth that surrounded them.

She stayed with him for around 10 minutes allowing him to cool out before she stood up with him. "Alright baby, time to get ready". He whined as she took him to the bathroom sitting him on the marble counter top she got his toothbrush and out toothpaste on it before handing it to him letting him brush his teeth as she put her shoes on.

Once he was done she helped him out of his clothes and put him in the shower. "I'll lay out an outfit for u baby, come down once you're done hm"? He nodded waving her goodbye making her laugh to herself as she left. With hands in her pockets she reached the bottom of the stairs and immediately heard numerous voices in the kitchen.

Going there she found all of the boys in the kitchen chatting away Jin was cooking while the rest sat around the counter talking. As soon as they felt her presence the talking died down making her smile to herself seeing they still feared her. "Morning all". She spoke In a monotone. "Good morning y/n". They all answered in one.

"Jin, we have maids u don't need to work yourself up to be cooking this early in the morning". "Oh, no I-".  "Hyung loves to cook". Taehyung suddenly spoke cutting Jin off with a grin. "U little-". Jin grumbled as he glared at tae. "Behave". He whispered making Taes smile drop. Y/N chuckled getting the impression he wasn't much different in character to jungkook.

"It's okay, leave him be, you're all jungkook's brothers, so....call it a family". She gave them all a soft smile, tho her trust in them wasn't quite there she knew they'd never betray jungkook giving her that extra push to welcome them. Tae giggled sticking his tongue out at Jin while all the boys smiled. "Good morning everyone".

Y/N's favorite voice rang among them. "Good morning Maknae". He gave a silly smile and went beside y/n sitting down and immediately attaching himself to her bicep. "Hyung is cooking"! Jungkook said excitedly grinning widely. Jin turned and nodded. "That's right, I know u like my cooking and would miss it".

"Yessss, alot". The chatter among the boys never died down as they all had breakfast together, y/n observed their bond, she could see Jungkook light up in a totally different way having his brothers at his side it warmed her heart. She felt assured that if she ever was to have to leave his side one day he'd be alright with them.

As they finished up breakfast the maids did the dishes as they all went to the living area where they sat down. Now y/n was serious. "So, as u all know if u wanna fight alongside me u gotta match my level of skill...now I'm not saying u all aren't skilled, I've seen u all at work on separate occasions you're all good but not enough to live up to my gangs standards".

"So...what's that mean"? Jimin asked feeling uneasy. "It means, I need u all to stop thinking of yourselves as agents, you're my inside people now, you're still agents in public eye yes but u all can't be in that mindset while you're working with me. X has gotten you all to fall pliant to the use of tech in your work rather than raw skill and strength. That's gonna change from today".

"Everyday for the next several let's say...months. My men and I will be training u all to raise your skills to standards suited for me". Jungkook then spoke. "I'll also step in the help u all hyungs, I've seen the way she trains in the past...don't feel bad...you'll need the help". The room fell into silence as the boys were visibly baffled

"It's that tough"? Hobi asked. "Yupp, it'll burn u out really quick but once we get u all into the habit of managing your energy and movement you'll be alright. Don't be scared". Jungkook showed his bunny smile giving them a little ease. "Alright so...I expect all of u to so your best, you're all gonna be front line in the gang with me and jungkook if u manage to impress me and prove your loyalty to my gang".

All of them nodded mentally preparing themselves for the months to come. "So when do we start.."? Yoongi asked. "Today, go get into work out attire I'll be down in the training area, jungkook will remain up here he'll guide u all to meet me. All of them scattered to their rooms leaving jungkook and y/n on the couch.

"U think they can handle all this sweetheart"? Y/N asked a bit of concern hinted in her voice. "Hmm...yes, they may need a bit more encouragement than others but they can do it, they might not seem to have all the strength physically but they do mentally. They'll push through it".

Y/N nodded as she brought him to her lap from where he sat beside her. "B-babe, we're outside". "So? This is my mansion anyone having a problem with what I choose to do with my love can say goodnight to the world". He punched her shoulder as he blushed. "Don't u dare". "And if I do"? She left soft pecks along his jawline massaging the skin of waist ass softly.

"My beautiful baby". She whispered in his ear as they shared a hot kiss tongues clashing breaths heavy. As they pulled away jungkooks whole face was red. "You never get tired of this do u"? "Ofcourse not...you're mine to ravish in so that I will". She winked at him before standing up and placing him on the couch kissing his forehead.

"Be careful on the stairs down, show them the way for me okay petal? In the meantime I'm gonna prepare to just test them today". Jungkook nodded pressing together his now swollen lips. "Words angel". "Okay babe". "Good boy". With that y/n left to the training area

Credits also goes too kookiealiengurl