chapter 9

Next morning y/n awoke to her phone buzzing and ringing. Sitting up she quickly picked up the call answering in her raspy morning voice. "Hello"? "Y/N, get up and get ready fast, there's been an attack on our warehouse where our new arrivals of weapons are stored. Oddly only riffles were taken but we still need to find out who did it and get our revenge attack going". Jisoo answered her in a serious voice.

"Alright on my way, wait for me, I'll pick u up from home we'll go together". "Okay laters". They hung up. Y/N looked beside her and found jungkook still out like a light. Smiling, she pecked his forehead and quietly went to the shower and got ready in her outfit.

As she got out of the bathroom she picked up her phone and wallet putting them in her pocket

As she got out of the bathroom she picked up her phone and wallet putting them in her pocket. Sitting on the edge of the bed she pulled the blanket down from jungkooks face where he had pulled it while she was in the shower.

"Little man...time to get up, I'm leaving, I want my kiss before I go". Hearing the word go from her mouth jungkook immediately tried to sit up but immediately layed back down when he was hit with a sharp pain in his abdomen. "It hurts". He whined. "Hmm, well we can't stop that from happening now can we"? Jungkook shook his head as he held y/n's hand and pulled himself up slowly.

"Where are u going"? He asked sleepily while rubbing his eyes with his curled up fists. "Someone attacked out warehouse we need to go check on what's missing and get back at whoever did made the attack". Jungkook pouted. "You're leaving me then"? Y/N groaned. "Don't put it like that, I already know it's gonna take me a while". Jungkook pouted more then slumped back down on bed.

"Fine. Go". He crossed his arms. Leaning back y/n put her head on his tummy. "Come on baby, don't be like that, I have to". "Mhm, I know". Y/N sat up again. "Okay how about when I get back I'll spend all of my time with u"? Jungkook looked at her suspiciously as he knew whenever she does one thing lots of other things follow and always takes up her time.

"Are u sure"? "Yes". "Okay fine, I'll Only let it go this time, everything hurts and I wanted your cuddles but you have work". "I know sweetheart, I'll try to be quick. Now gimme kiss, let me go so I can come back early". Jungkook held y/n's face in his small hands and they shared a sweet kiss then y/n left to pick up jisoo.

Once she did they both headed to the warehouse and jisoo worked on her laptop reviewing footage from the warehouse cameras trying to find out who could possibly have attacked their goods and that's when she saw a logo on one of the girls suits. "It's a gold K". Jisoo said. Y/N scoffed. "Oh so X is back at it again...playing dirty". Everyone knew KIA's logo for their agents was a Gold K so it took y/n now even a second to figure out who was behind the attack.

"Little by little X is gonna do all in his power to capture me and take me away to the prison island, starting with trying to make jungkook work with him again, before it gets too late I wanna start a mission to protect jungkooks family, as this goes on X is a psychopath, he could just be lying now but as time goes by he'll become more and more serious and actually try to harm jungkooks family".

"Indeed so, has jungkook revealed to anyone that he's with u now"? "No, all that we heard was a far as their conversations went but if he dies reveal he's with me that's fine. X can try to get in as many agents as he wants in my property they'll never make it to those gates and they'll never make it out either".

Pulling up to the warehouse jisoo and y/n got out of the car with their masks and hats on keeping their guns low incase anyone remained to attack them. Kicking open the door they walked through every room of the warehouse and found that only the section with their guns were tampered with. "Why would they only take the guns"? Y/N asked.

"Because those have engravings in them, bare codes and the manufacturers name, X probably wants to get some for himself to go head to head with us, same amount of power". Y/N laughed. "Should've known, he runs the biggest agency out here, said to help reinforce and carry out the law but what's he doing? Contributing to illegal trade and giving money to people to make weapons for him and his pathetic agents".

"Like u said he's playing dirty and jungkook is his bate for u right now". Carefully they made it out of the warehouse. Getting into he car still not taking off the masks y/n pulled off and drove in a random direction ensuring no one was following them. Once out on the highway she made a call to her men. "Get the trucks ready, shift all of what's remained in our stock and pack them back in the main warehouse. There we know, no one will be able to get them". Just like her mansion y/n's main warehouse was surrounded by a forest with high-tech sensors and cameras all around.

Her guards flooded the property closely keeping watch and managing who gets in and out. With this warehouse now being discovered she can't leave what's remained of their stock there to be targeted by X to steal it. "Once you're done...burn it down...I don't want that warehouse there anymore in plain view for X". "Yes ma'am on it". She hung up and jisoo spoke. "So what are u thinking to do to get back at X"?

Y/N smirked. "Nothing.." jisoo frowned and looked at her side profile. "Are u feeling okay? Are u sick"? "No, I'm fine". "How? U never let someone get away with pulling attacks on us". "That's the thing, X isn't just someone. He's already started his game and I already know what's going on so why not let him have his fun. He'll get what's coming his way eventually". Her smirk grew wider.

"If u say so-". She was cut off by y/n's phone ringing, but it wasn't her ring tone. Looking at her phone they both became much more serious. It was jungkooks phone ringing....X was calling him. "Let's listen y/n".

Credits also goes to kookiealiengurl