chapter 22

"What do u mean"? He asked as she raised her head looking at him like an absolute psychopath. "Did u really think this would be that easy to do jeon"? Jungkooks lips quivered, he hated every second of what was going on. "Shut up, you're gonna be killed and u really wanna be talking so high and mighty"?

Y/N's airy laugh echoed through the empty basement. "What did I do wrong mi amor ? Stop the funny games and get my hands out of these chains". Jungkook stood back as he shook his head. "Never, and stop with the nicknames, I hate u, I n-never loved u to begin with you b-broke my heart years ago and t-this is my revenge".

"Oh really"? Y/N stood up the chains hitting the walls behind her causing jungkook to flinch. "You don't love me? Are u sure about that sweetheart, cause if that's so. Why did u care so much about when I was with Jiwoo hm"? "Wasn't that Jealousy, doesn't Jealousy come when u love someone and want them to yourself"?

Jungkook went silent he just looked at her evidently fighting tears his breathing echoed around as he backed away even further. "Answer me Jungkook....LOOK ME IN MY EYES AND TELL ME U DON'T FUCKING LOVE ME". "You've already gotten so far don't be a coward now, speak up, what is all this"?

"I- I don't have to answer to u". Shaking her head y/n laughed like a maniac. Looking at the chains around her wrists she clicked her tongue. Turning her wrists the cuffs of the chains opened and fell right off making jungkooks eyes widen and y/n smirk. "You're really out of it aren't u, didnt expect I'd wake up"? She asked.

Jungkook looked at her with fear but he still didn't stand down which amused her. Next second he pulled out a gun and pointed it at her with shaking hands. Only then did she notice the strap on his thigh where he kept the gun. Smirking she clapped her hands. "Bravo, great show". Walking up the jungkook he took steps back. He gasped once his back met the wall.

She put her hand in the wall beside his head holding the gun and his hand which was still shaking she placed the gun over her heart. "You're making such bold movements yet u tremble when u come to the reality of your actions. That's not correct agent, stand strong be confident....shoot".

Her dark eyes and his teary eyes locked. He felt so small and powerless even with the gun. "Complete your mission agent"! She said in a serious yet taunting manner. Soon his tears started falling the gun fell from his hand and he skid down the wall covering his face as he cried.

Y/N rolled her eyes and chuckled. Stooping down she picked up the gun and let out a hearty laugh. The gun wasn't even loaded, simply just a prop. "What a sick joke". She looked at him as he couldn't even contain himself in the slightest. Even if she was angry she couldn't help the hurt her heart felt seeing his condition.

Pulling his hands away from his face she looked at him with sorrow. "Why do u do this to yourself baby, why do u do this to us"? She asked softly. She couldn't keep up the rough maniac behavior seeing his state. "I-i can't do i-it". He sobbed hard as she ripped his hands away and shoved her to get away.

"Get back". He shouted at her making her stand on her feet and stand back from him giving him space but she couldn't let him continue to pressure himself. "Alright see, I'm back, now listen to me carefully jeon". "No I don't want to listen, I need to kill u and get myself out of this hell hole. Didn't u understand yet? We can't work I don't love u I don't care what u say you'll die tonight".

His sadness was turning into madness not even he understood what he was saying. Before he knew it he walked up the her and shoved her back by the chains in an attempt to put the cuffs back on. "Jungkook stop". She spoke calmly fighting his small hands back from the cuffs but he never listened. "Jeon stop, I said...STOP". Finally he gave up and punched her shoulders sobbing nonstop.

"Why, why do u have to make everything difficult, why can't u just let me do this"? He asked in defeat. Y/N chuckled. "I'm not the one making it difficult, u and I both know u don't want to do this sweetheart, no matter how many times u deny it I'll always believe it's a lie. U love me and I love u I need u to talk to u whats making u do this"?

He shook his head and started his pointless struggles again only to be pulled into a warm hug where he couldn't move his arms at all. "Relax baby, stop fighting. Just relax and breathe with me for a minute". She understood he was confused and stressed and was holding all of this in for a long time.

Even if she knew his plan all along she wants him to talk to her for himself. She kissed the crown of his head as she spoke. "U know it doesn't make sense u fight am I right"? Jungkook breaths in and out heavily as he nods slowly. "Good, I'm going to let your loose now, I want u to talk to me and let's sort this out, because I can assure u, u don't have to kill me to be successful in anything".

He gave no reaction making her let go of him. He looked down as they faced one another. Holding his chin lightly she made him look at her. He looked so exhausted. "Oh baby, talk to me, what did he tell u, what's making u do this"?

She caressed his hair softly as his eyes fluttered. "I'm sorry". He whispered out. "Hmm, it's okay baby, I want to know what's the cause of all this". Jungkook finally gave up. Taking her hands off he hugged her allowing himself to be wrapped in her warmth.

"H-he threatened my family, I'm sorry I had no choice I didn't know what to do". Small tears escaped his eyes once more. Y/N caressed his hair. "See, that wasn't so hard now was it. Can I tell u something now baby"? "W-what"? "I knew all along". She was immediately shoved back. "WHAT"? "Yes I knew, I heard every conversation u had with X since that night u took that call and really thought I wouldn't wake up".

"Why couldn't u just come to me baby? I knew u didn't want to do the mission anymore I knew u told him u wanted to quit I knew he threatened u. Why couldn't u just tell me, I'm stronger than he is u know that he's sent so many people after me even your won friends at one point even he himself tried looking for me and no one was ever successful, why did u think there was no other way out"?

Jungkook cried hard once again apologizing he was tired he just wanted his stress to end he wanted to rest. "I didn't want to risk my parents I couldn't help it I'm sorry". "Alright alright, calm down shhhh". She rocked him in her arms for few minutes rubbing his back and giving him lots of little kisses till he calmed down.

"Your parents are safe baby, I moved them out to another house where X can't reach them, I'm sorry I didn't tell u anything aswell but I wanted u to come to me with this, X isn't a good person, he works with the government and everyone worships him but I know him as a person and he's as nasty as nasty can get, u don't have to worry anymore ill take the lead from now on baby".

"Thank u". He whispered out. "I don't wanna do this anymore, I just wanna stay with u and be happy". "You'll be able to do that baby don't worry just leave everything in my hands". He nodded as they shared another hug looking at one another with nothing but love. That was until they heard a guard from outside running around the mansion and calling out "MISS Y/N".  They both looked at one another. "Your friends must be here".

Credits also goes to kookiealiengurl