chapter 7

After listening to every recording y/n made the decision, she made jisoo link jungkooks phone to hers. Every call that he'd receive would go straight to y/n's and once ended a recording would automatically be made and stored in her phone. This way she can keep on top with what's going on with Jungkook.

As she was with jisoo he'd called many times but y/n never answered, she knew he wasn't in any form of danger otherwise a maid or guard would've called her also, she didn't feel like she was in the right mind set at that point in time to talk to him after hearing how X threatened him and how he cried out for his parents life.

She wasn't mad at Jungkook he tried to quit to save her. But what she was mad about was that even after knowing how much power she has and about the countless times she's escaped X's clutches, jungkook still decided to handle everything on his own when he could've just told her upfront what was going on. She would've handled it. But now he's stressed out and doesn't know what to do where to start.

As she was going home y/n's head was pounding, she couldn't stop thinking about the things X could make jungkook do to her that he wasn't ready to do. Jungkook was a strong agent but not for her, he couldn't possibly take her on and jungkook knew that.

As she parked her car she sighed loudly, she wasn't ready for the condition she might find jungkook in after her behavior this morning with him. Walking in through the back door she found the house in silence, it made her heart race. Walking to the kitchen she found the maids standing around cleaning and talking.

She cleared her throat catching their attention, one by one they all bowed to her with respect. "Where is jungkook"? All of the maids looked at each other then one spoke. "Maam we haven't seen sir all day". Y/N cursed under her breath. Surely having not been down all day she knew he probably wasn't in any good mind set and he hadn't eaten all day either.

Looking back to them she nodded. "Prepare dinner, it's already late evening". The maids nodded and got to work as y/n left to her room. Walking to the door she slowly and quietly opened it just a Crack, it wasn't surprising to her when she heard little whimpers and quiet sobs. She cursed herself over and over as she opened the door fully making Jungkook jump up in the corner if the bed where he'd huddled himself up under the thick blanket.

As soon as y/n's piercing eyes met his jungkook buried himself further in the blanket his sobs becoming more and more audible by the second. Slipping off her shoes and taking of her jacket at shirt y/n remained in her pants and sports bra. Walking to the bed she sat infront of jungkook. "Sweetheart..." She called out to him in her soft voice as to not alarm him. Jungkook didn't respond didn't even look at her.

"Little one..." She called out once more this time reaching forward and pulling the blanket away from jungkooks face as best as she could without having to fight his grip. "I want u to look at me so we can talk angel". She said patting his hair lightly. Jungkook was quick to push her hand away. He used all of the strength her could muster up, in the process scratching y/n's hand but she paid no attention to it.

"I know you're probably mad at me and hurt prince but please, don't cry this much, you'll get sick". Jungkook finally looked up at her with a teary glare. "H-how can y-you say t-that when Y-you're the re-ason of m-my tears"? He asked between his sobs. "I know babyboy, but I had my reasons for my behavior this morning". Jungkook scoffed and back away even further from her if it was even possible.

"I had my reason". He said mocking her. "If you're t-tired of me just s-say th-at, I can l-leave from y-your life". That sparked something in y/n. "Jeon Jungkook"! She said in a low rough tone. Jungkook flinched at the call of his proper name and cried even harder. Y/N cursed herself yet again, but she couldn't help her reaction. She hated that Jungkook thought she could get tired or him.

She decided being soft and trying to ease him Into talking to her wasn't working so she took a different approach. Pulling the blanket away from his completely Jungkook tried to fight her to give it back bit she grabbed his arms and held him tightly in her embrace forcing him to stay still despite his nonstop shooting for her to release him. "Jeon" she called out sternly making him stop moving.

"Listen to me, I'm sure u don't want a punishment for being a brat, I understand I was wrong but all of this isn't necessary". He looked up at her with his tears silently flowing. Finally she let him go making him sit comfortably on her lap she spoke to him while placing soft little kisses on his neck. "Alot of things are going wrong right now and I wasn't in a good mood this morning, I didn't speak to u because I didn't want to impulsively tell u something that would hurt your feelings. I could never get tired of u sweetheart, you're like an addiction for me, as if it wasn't clear enough to everyone...you're my little obsession sweetheart, I love u and u can never get away from me, even if u do ill always find a way to get u back".

Jungkook shivered at her words, they were so menacing yet so heart warming at the same time. "So, I'm sorry about my behavior mi amor, I won't let it happen again please stop crying". She held his chin and softly pecked his lips wiping away his tears. "I wouldn't lie tho, you're rather sexy when u cry, but I'd rather make u cry in another way". Jungkook blushed deep red at her words and slapped her shoulder. "Pervert". He called out. Y/N chuckled. "Onky for u sweetheart".

But then she went serious. "Now..." She spoke deeply. "Why didn't u come down and eat for the day"? Jungkook gulped. "U-uhm I-". "You what"? "I-i didn't have an appetite". Y/N sighed. "Baby, no matter what happens between us in a day u must always make sure to take care of yourself". Jungkook nodded while looking down. "Okay don't be sad again". Y/N spoke and hugged jungkook close, he hugged her back and sighed in content, he missed her all day.

Beside that he cried all day and now he was exhausted, all he wanted was to be in her arms where he felt safest. "The maids are making dinner, come shower with me and we'll eat together". She said lastly before lifting him and taking him to the bathroom with her.

Credits also goes to @kookiealiengurl