chapter 5

For the next few days y/n didn't let Jungkook out of her sight, she kept him close and showered him with excess amounts of love proving to him that he was indeed forgiven and he had nothing to worry about. Jungkook quickly settled back and let himself feel y/n's warmth and care again.

It's now night time, the pair cuddled on the couch in the dark living room as they watched a web series. The night was cold but it had a certain romantic feel to it that held jungkook and y/n close. Y/N's body layed flat on the couch and jungkook huddled into her arms head on her chest and his leg draped over her stomach as y/n's warm hand caressed up and down the back of his thigh every so often.

Every time a romantic scene came onto the screen jungkook would look up at y/n and make her give him a peck on the lips and who was she to refuse. Before they know it the series came to an end and it was now after 11 in the night. Y/N looked down at Jungkook who was still watching the ending scenes of the series. "Sweetheart, it's late, let's go up to bed". Jungkook whined it was cold and they were comfortable.

Y/N chuckled. "I'll carry u". She said trying to get him to stop being whiney. "Fiine". He answered with a groan. Y/N got out form under the sheets wrapping jungkook in them completely she switched off the TV and picked him up. The only light in the mansion now was the lights of the stairs that lit the way up. Y/N carefully made her way up as jungkook snuggled into her warmth. Once they got y/n's room jungkook threw the thing blanket onto the couch and got under the thick comforter they used to cover.

Y/N followed pulling him close as they closed their eyes. It was quiet only the sound of their soft breathing could be heard. Looking down at Jungkook y/n kissed his forehead. "Go to sleep baby, goodnight I love u". "I love u too babe". He whispered back already drifting away into his dream land.

Few hours into their slumber jungkook jumped up hearing the ringing of a phone...not just any phone...his phone. He gulped and reached for the phone ad his eyes landed on the contact his hands started to tremble. Deciding not to answer he put the phone on silent and layed back down. The ozone screen went black, he sighed in relief but jumped again when it started to vibrate and light up again.

He was calling again...

Jungkook gave up by the third ring and decided to answer. Looking back at y/n he found her fast asleep...or so he thought. Picking up the line was silent but not for long. "So u finally decided to answer". The deep voice on the other line growled causing Jungkook to shiver. "I-i was sleeping". Jungkook answered his voice shaking. "I don't care about that, just remember what I've told u boy, get your job done and get back here. Lastly, any wrong moves u know what happens...."

Jungkooks vision blurred by tears as the man's dark laugh rang in his ears. Jungkook quickly hung up and put his phone screen down taking some deep breaths he got up looking back at y/n one last time he want to get water.

As she heard the door close y/n opened her eyes, the burning flame in her gaze couldn't be missed. She wasn't a deep sleeper, she was fully awake since Jungkooks phone first rang. She heard the entire conversation, the room being as quiet as it was, it was easy for her to hear the other person's voice. Picking up jungkooks phone she unlocked it, she didn't allow him to put a password so it was easy access.

Going through his call history she saw the contact card. Her fiat clenched tight. "You're at this shit again Jeon". Picking up her own phone she made a call. Standing up she waited impatiently for the other line to pick up. "Hey bub". The other person answered sounding alive as ever even tho it was the middle of the night. "Hey jisoo, I'll be coming over tomorrow, we have some work to do". "You sound mad what happened"? "You'll see, wait at home for me in the morning".

"Sure thing". Y/N hung up cracking her neck. She placed jungkooks phone back where it was and went back to sleep. She was rethinking trusting jungkook again but she didn't want to act out too fast, she wanted to know what they spoke about. She wanted to doubt that Jungkook was still out to get her killed.

Credits also goes to: kookiealiengurl

And if you're new to our books follow our ig for news on our books and if u want to make requests for books at sam_rxse