chapter 4

As the pair woke up next day y/n didn't fail to realize how jumpy Jungkook was being around her. She knew it was due to his previous punishment, he didn't even dare to look at y/n's face far less for her eyes. He looked down all morning and barely spoke a word other than his shakey goodmorning.

Jungkook really struggled, his ass and thighs were so sore his legs shook if he stood for even a minute. The pain was clearly visible on his face. Y/N felt like the worst person on earth seeing his condition. She tried her best to help him but ofcourse that didn't happen so easily, it came with a fight.

Still being shaken up having y/n hold him and be close to him Jungkooks eyes immediately built up hot tears. He still felt as if he wasn't forgiven for trying to leave the house and  that accompanied by the stress he had kept to himself about X's harassment he's been enduring just made him into a whole mess.

Eventually y/n was able to calm him down enough to get him to wrap his arms around her neck so she could carry him to the bathroom and give him bath. Just as y/n had expected more tears were shed there too because of the sting the water caused to jungkooks irritated skin.

Y/N rushed and got him out of the water drying his skin she applied more cooling balm and put him in some cotton panties and her silk shirt hoping for them not to bring jungkook any discomfort.

Now it was time for what y/n was sure would be the most difficult task

Now it was time for what y/n was sure would be the most difficult task...getting him to calm down and eat something.

Bringing him into the room y/n sat on bed and brought jungkook to her lap. He cried and fought for her to let him go. Wrapping her arms around his waist y/n started to speak to him softly. "Baby"? He didn't listen just continued to try to dig at her skin to get her to let him go. She waited a few minutes letting him dig and scratch her skin as much as he wanted she continued to try to call out to him but nothing worked to bring him out of his episode so she finally let him go and put him on the bed to be to himself.

Her skin was on fire with nail marks all over but she could care less. Looking at him who was sniffling and sobbing under the blanket she decided the only way to get him to listen to her was to be firm. "Jeon Jungkook". She said his full name. His eyes immediately went to her. "Come here". She said in the same firm tone. Jungkook could feel the dominance radiate off of her figure.

With few more tears he managed to get to the edge of the bed looking up at y/n. Y/N sighed, finally something went how she wanted. She stooped down to be face to face with him. Raising her hand she caressed jungkooks slightly damp hair not missing how he flinched back ever so little. "Baby, I understand that my punishment for u last night was alot and I apologize for that, but sweetheart...what's all this? U know I love you no matter what u do, yes I was and I repeat I was mad...that's no longer the case. Tho I was mad I still loved u little one and I still do even as we speak. I know you're in pain but let me take care of u hm? The soreness will pass and you'll be okay".

Jungkook listened to her ever word attentively as his cries simmered down by ever passing second till he just sniffled looking down, now he felt dumb. He knew y/n loved him but he still didn't feel as if he was forgiven, not just for leave by for everything, all the wrong things he did since y/n brought him back and even back when they were dating.

Looking at y/n he gestured her that he wanted hugs. Standing up y/n lifted him into her arms and hugged him securely as his arms locked behind her neck same with his legs around her waist his face buried deep in the crook of her neck. "I'm sorry..." he whispered "I just didn't feel like u forgave me fully, I didn't wanna be close to u cause I...didn't want another punishment if I did something...." Y/N's heart hurt at his words. "I wouldn't punish u for ever little thing baby, u were long forgiven, I'm sorry I was so harsh on u".

Jungkook shook his head as he took in y/n's comforting scent that he needed in that moment. "I deserved it, I should've done what I knew was right and stayed home". Jungkook pulled back and looked at y/n with his red face and puffy eyes. Y/N held his cheek and showered him in kisses. "Alright now that you're all calm, let's get u something to eat hm"? As if planned jungkooks stomach growled making his face turn more red if possible and y/n chuckled.

"I'll take that as a yes". Just then jungkooks eyes caught y/n's arms that were around him and covered in red scratch marks and nail digs. He realized he did that to her in the midst of his crying. His eyes widened as he trashed around to be put down. When y/n did he held her arms and kissed all over. "I'm sorry I scratched and dug your skin babe". "It's okay prince". Jungkook pouted not pleased with his actions as y/n lifted him again and walked down to the kitchen to get their breakfast ready. 

Credits also goes too kookiealiengurl