chapter 15

Y/N's heart pounded it almost hurt. Jungkooks bitter words about her character all because of her profession really left a wound. Her knuckles turned white as she gripped the steering wheel. "I know I might not seem like the best person to the outside world but you know me sweetheart. I know u want me with u and you're just as stressed as I am but why say such things about me to my face..."

She spoke to herself as if she was questioning Jungkook but the only answer she got was silence. Minutes later she pulled into the garage. As she stepped out of the car and hung the keys she sighed. She didn't know how to face him, not only was she hurt but she also felt guilty. It was only the beginning of their Rocky journey and things had already gotten so bad. Looking at her watch she sighed again.

"Fuck". She cursed herself with a face-palm seeing that it was already 8 pm. She didn't realize she stayed out so late. She quickly jogged into the house and up the stairs. As she got to their room door she stopped and closed her eyes for a second. "Calm down..." She whispered to herself. Nothing ever had her mind so worked up before...but then again. This is the guy she'd been in the love with for countless years so how could she not be anxious.

Getting inside she quietly closed the door. The lights were on and the curtains for the sliding door to the Balcony was still open. Looking at the bed she saw Jungkook sound asleep with only one leg covered. She chuckled and shook her head. Going the sliding doors she closed the black curtains and next went to the bed. She sat beside jungkooks body as she admired him.

He looked so innocent but he wasn't peaceful. His face wasn't relaxed, he was in a deep sleep but yet still his eye brows were frowned and his fists were clenched around nothing. His face was puffy and had dried tears all over the pillow under his head had obvious tear stains on them. She smiled sadly as even her eyes pooled with tears, she leaned down. She kissed his forehead and stood up shifting him into a more comfortable position and covered him properly.

His exhasion was clearly shown seeing as he gave no reaction to all the movement. Giving one last glance to him with her blurred vision y/n took the lights off and went to the bathroom. Locking the door she looked at herself in the mirror and laughed lowly. "There it goes...you've done it again jeon..." She spoke as she glared at her reflection showing her tears that flowed from her eyes.

She held onto the counter as she hung her head tears dropping onto the floor. Her knees gave up as she sat on the floor, flashbacks started hitting her, it hurt her worse than any physical wound she'd ever gotten.

Flashback.

Y/N glared at jungkooks back as he walked out of her mansion doors sobbing loudly and cursing y/n's name. All of the bodyguards and maids in the house watched the heartbreaking scene from a distance. They'd gotten so used to having jungkook around seeing him leave saddened them.

Before him y/n used to be a monster to them but since he came she'd been so nice to them and never got angry over little things. Now they all feared that she'd change back now that he's gone. Y/N watched with her piercing cold gaze as Jungkook got into his car she saw him wiping his tears and seconds later he pulled out and left.

Tho her face was cold and it seemed like she was hardly affected y/n could feel her heart shattering more and more by the second. Licking her dry lips y/n announced loudly for all the guards and maids to hear her. "I WANT NON OF U BOTHERING ME". Turning in her heals she stormed of to her room slamming the door and locking it.

As soon as she did she broke down pulling at her hair. The feeling of betrayal killed her from the inside out. She held her pulsing head as she continued to sob quietly tears falling like a waterfall. "You're seriously the greatest jeon...look at what you've done to me..." Standing on her shaking legs y/n went to the mirror in her closet.

Seeing her condition she laughed like a maniac. "IS THIS WHAT U WANTED"? She shouted as if he'd answer. She wiped her tears aggressively as she continued to look at herself. "I never cried for anything in my entire life not even my own family as a little girl I lost my entire family and not a single tear left my eye...but look at u Jeon...I'm here crying like a fool for u".

She punched the mirror causing it to shatter at her feet as blood from her hand splattered all over on the walls on her face and continuously dripped down her fingers and knuckles.

Flashback end.

Y/N looked around the bathroom with her teary eyes as she leaned her head back on the cupboards of the counter. "If this is what love does...I don't wanna love again I my next life...." She whispered to herself as she stood up with a stumble. "But...I've gotta do it now, I've come too far with my life and with u sweetheart...I'm a lovesick idiot, like a puppet on a string for u.."

She glanced at herself one more time before taking a quick shower throwing on a hoodie and some sweatpants she quietly went to the bed and layed beside jungkook. She thought she'd calmed down but she was put to fight tears once more when Jungkook unconsciously slipped into her arms perfectly and held onto her, her arms went up around his petite body before she could even process her own movements.

Looking down she sighed. "What a beautiful mess of a life we've been given hm"? She spoke softly as she smiled tiredly. Without even realizing her eyes fluttered shut and they slept together, neither of them may have been at peace mentally but physically they both melted into each other's warmth.

Credits also goes too kookiealiengurl