chapter 19

As Jungkook looked out the door he saw y/n walk past the office heading down the hall, he frowned only to realize she's heading to the terrace. Hopping off the desk he took a deep break undoing one button of the shirt he allowed the collar to fall off his shoulders and the excess sleeve to bunch up even more.

He walked out of the office and headed to where y/n was. As he found her his blood boiled. She was sitting with her eyes closed smoking without a care in the world. Going to her he snatched the cigarette and threw it over the edge.

Slowly opening her hooded eyes y/n looked at him with a blank stare. "Why are u smoking"? "Because I can do what I want". She answered shortly making him huff. He reached for her pocket where he knew she had her signature lighter.

Pulling it out he placed it on the little table behind himself and straddled y/n's lap. "U know I don't like when u smoke". "Well....life's short, why not make it shorter. If u don't already have someone to do that for u...". Her gaze and those words formed a pit in jungkooks stomach.

What did she mean by that, why was she talking like that with him so suddenly. He felt uneasy. Shaking it off he smiled. "Babe stop talking nonsense, u can't leave me so early so stop, and....I'm sorry". Spreading her arms along the back of the couch y/n looked at him waiting for him to continue.

Jungkook didn't question her silence either knowing well if y/n was to get an apology from someone she wants a proper apology.

"I'm sorry for how I acted this morning, I was just frustrated since u were so busy and I wanted your attention on me but it didn't happen". He wrapped his arms around her torso and leaned into her hugging her and taking in her warmth and steady heart beat.

This made him think yet again. "I'm gonna be the one that puts a stop to this heartbeat". The thought made his screw his eyes shut and hug her tighter. Y/N finally gave up and hugged him back. "It's alright...next time don't burst out like that hm"?

"I wont". He whispered into the crock of her neck. Once they pulled back jungkook smiled again. "I wanna make our dinner today". He said making y/n frown. Time for her to act.

"Why so suddenly sweetheart"? That nickname flipped a switch in jungkooks mind. "Because I want too, and.." his voice became more serious. "Who was that boy? U called him sweetheart too, who is he to u huh? I've never seen him before". Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest exposing his cleavage which slightly distracted y/n but nonetheless she answered.

"That was Jiwoo". "Who. Is. He. To. U". Jungkook paused after every word showing how displeased he was. Y/N sparked a moment to be sly. "What? I can't have adorable boys around? I'm sure u saw for yourself". She smirked seeing jungkook frown as he grabbed her collar. "Don't play with me babe". She chuckled and took his hands off.

"Alright alright calm down, he's Jisoos little brother. He's a few years younger than us hes still a teenager". "Why are u so close to him huh"? Jungkook still wasn't pleased. "Calm down I'll tell u. There isn't anything between us, u know jisoo doesn't have parents just like me meaning he doesn't either. Jisoo always struggled to raise him alone so I was always there to help take care of him and help teach him and bring him up till now".

"He's said many times to us he's sees us more are his mothers rather than sisters as we're all he ever knew growing up. So I'm close to him because of that, today he was going to his freinds house and he came here first cause he missed me".

"Well...now the child fears u cause of the look u gave him". Jungkook now calmed down and felt a little guilty. "Well I couldn't help it, I didn't know who he was, apologize to him for me na". He gave her pleading eyes making her nod. "I already did, don't worry".

They spoke for the while before evening came upon them and jungkook stood up. "I'm gonna make dinner, I'll tell u when I'm done". Y/N could feel a sudden drop in his mood making her smirk to herself as he left.

Taking out her phone she switched to the kitchens cameras. "Do your job baby, let's see if u can still walk through when the heat turns up".

Credits too kookiealiengurl