Chapter 1 - Wedding day

Jungkook and Yoongi are happily married but why none of them seems happy at all? Why even after taking their vows to be together till death do them apart... The newly wedded couple are standing in two different corners of the ballroom? It was supposed to be a big happy day for both Jeon and Min family then why everyone looks like they are mourning over something that shouldn't have happened? Few hours ago everything was perfect just as planned then what made the things go down the hill? Everyone in the room from Yoongi and Jungkook to their parents and friends were thinking one thing

Only if...

*Flashback*

Jeon Jungkook, 28 years old, free spirit, surgical intern...is getting married today...

His fiance Min Ji-hyung who is one of the most prominent doctors at MYG Hospital

His fiance Min Ji-hyung who is one of the most prominent doctors at MYG Hospital... They both started dating when Jungkook was in the first year of his internship and Six months ago they both got engaged when Jungkook was in his 3rd year of surgery internship (General surgery interns typically remain in residency training for up to five years)...

He was getting ready feeling excited and nervous on starting a new life... Thinking all the possible outcomes... when a knock on the door of his dressroom brought him back to the reality... Before he could say come in the door was already wide open showing quaking figure of his best friend... "Taehyung what's wrong?" Looking at he condition of his best friend Jungkook was getting even more anxious... "J-Jungkook... Jungkook please c-come with m-me" Taehyung while trying to steady his breath from all the running he did "Why? What happened?" "Don't ask questions just please come fast it's important" Taehyung literally pulled Jungkook out of the dressing room once again started his marathon...

They were running down the hall and Jungkook don't know where Taehyung was taking him... He is supposed to get ready his wedding ceremony will start in less than 30 minutes and here his best friend is trying to pull a prank..."Tae slow down and tell me Wh-" before he could finish Taehyung stopped in his track which made Jungkook bump his head into Taehyung's shoulder "Holy what the fuck is w-" "Kookie" now when he heard the tumbling voice of his mother he took a look at his surrounding...

His dad had his head hung low similar to the condition of Mr. Min who held a paper in his hand... His Soon-to-be mother-in-law was sobbing in the embrace of her second son... Jungkook's another best friend Jimin was trying to console his mother who held tears in her eyes... Then there were his seniors also the friends of Yoongi and Jihyung... But the only person who wasn't there was his fiance... "What is going on?" He doesn't even know to whom he is asking this question but hoping that someone would answer it... Mr. Min stood up and handed him a paper he was holding... "I am sorry son"

Dear Jungkook,

I am sorry but I can't do this... I tried my best to accept it all but I can't... I am still in love with my ex... I wanted to say this before but my coward ass stopped me from doing anything... also you were so happy with everything so I thought maybe I can forget my old relationship and accept everything we had and wad going to have whole heartedly but I couldn't... He came back into my life 2 months ago and all those feelings came back too...