Chapter 15 - Silent treatment

It's been more than 2 months since Jungkook read Yoongi's Diary... And today in the cafe opposite to hospital... a group of 8 doctors is divided into two... Jungkook, Y/n, Jimin and Taehyung are sitting on one table and three tables away from them sat Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok... Now you must be thinking why they are not sitting together? Well... A week ago~

*Flashback*

Yoongi and Jungkook decided to visit the Kims (Y/n and Namjoon)...

"Wow

"Wow... your house is beautiful hyung" Jungkook was admiring the beauty of the house and Seo-joon sitting on lap... Namjoon chuckled "thanks Kook but the credit goes to Y/n" Yoongi nodded his head trying to avoid getting bitten by Seonho who is also trying his best to claim Yoongi's palm as his next meal "Yeah it's been a while since I have been here but I must say Y/n have done a great job in keeping this house safe especially when she/he have 3 destructive machines in the house" Y/n and Jungkook snorted at Yoongi's word but Namjoon pouted "Yah Hyung I am not that destructive" all three adults raised their eyebrows at Namjoon but Seonho said something that made everyone laugh "Dada Chu are dislacvi" (A/n: I don't know how kids talk okay I never had an experience with any kid so I assume toddlers can't spell most of the words properly so yeah that)

"No offense...but I still like our house more" Yoongi's lips tugged upwards at Jungkook's words "Few months ago You used to live in mansion Bun and you like this type of simple houses over that place?" Jungkook pouted crossing his arms around his chest "I never liked staying in mansion... It's not like I hate the facilities I had of course my parents worked really hard so that I can have everything I want... but still you know how lonely it feels when you are the only child and you spend most of your time with maids and other house help... But then your house is filled with comfort, warmth, coziness, and Holly's adorable barks" Jungkook ended his comparison with a wide grin "Awww my Kook but technically speaking it's your house too" Y/n said wiggling his/her eyebrows at the younger male and Yoongi shoot him/her a glare but does Y/n care? Nahhh...

Now, Jungkook and Y/n were in the backward as Yoongi and Namjoon took kids out for their dental checkup... "Aish I still can't believe Jihyung stole Yoongi's songs" Jungkook whined thinking how stupid he was at that time... He really thought Jihyung put efforts for him which made him fall for the said guy but No that was all Yoongi's thoughts for Mingyu... "You know that you actually fell in love with Yoongi's words and Jihyung's right?" Y/n tried putting some sense in Jungkook's confused brain "What do you mean?" Yep he is still oblivious which made Y/n roll his/her eyes "Dammit Jungkook didn't you said you fell for Jihyung because of those songs you thought he wrote for you but actually those were Yoongi's words which means you fell in love with what Yoongi wrote and not Jihyung"

Jungkook thought for a minute and then his eyes widened and lips parted in shock "NO... Nonono this can't be possible how can I can't..." Y/n placed his/her hand on Jungkook's shoulder to stop his babbling "Yes, Jungkook even if you don't feel anything for Yoongi but those words you fell in love with belong to Yoongi... Whether you accept it or not... And tbh it's a great thing you know... I mean think about you if you wouldn't have read Yoongi's Diary you would have never gotten to know the truth" Jungkook sighed "You a-" his words got when he heard... "YOU READ MY DIARY" both Y/n and Jungkook froze... A fear ran down their spine and none of the dare to turn around for few minutes but when they did another strong wave of fear hit them... They saw a very mad Yoongi and extremely upset Namjoon...

When Jungkook's fearful eyes met with Yoongi's fuming one he couldn't help but break down into tears "Yoongs I-" "Don't you dare call me that.... didn't I warned you not enter into my bedroom no matter what? Then How dare you get into my bedroom and on top of that you read my personal diary... Don't tell me Jeon you also read that letter" Jungkook bit his lips and nodded his head in guilt but his eye widened when Yoongi punched the wall next to him and his hand started bleeding... Without saying a word he walked back into the house and Jungkook ran after him...

Y/n looked at Namjoon who held a very disappointed look on his face "Joo-" "Stop it Y/n... I didn't I warned you to stay out of their matter? You of all people know how sensitive Yoongi Hyung is when it comes to Mingyu Hyung and his memories but No you decided to go against everything and told Jungkook about the diary" Namjoon sighed being highly disappointed and he too walked into his house...

*Flashback ended*

Now, it's been a week Yoongi is not talking to Jungkook in other words he is completely ignoring the existence of other guy... And as if the silent treatment wasn't enough they both had different shifts at work which made it impossible for Jungkook to get a chance to apologise... He wrote multiple sorry notes for Yoongi only to be found them in trash can next morning... Jungkook know that his actions hurted Yoongi in a worst way but everyone deserves a second chance right? He cried every time Yoongi ignored him whether it be at home or the hospital but nothing helped... Condition with the Kims wasn't good either Namjoon is also not talking to Y/n because even though it was Jungkook who read the diary but who told him about it in the first place? Also Y/n knew very well what will happen if Yoongi found out about their little secret... So until Yoongi and Jungkook don't sort their differences Namjoon have decided that Y/n should also learn her/his lesson that sometimes it is good to not get involved in someone's personal matter...

That's how the group of 8 doctors is divided into two... From where Y/n, Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung are sitting they could clearly see that Jin is scolding Yoongi and Namjoon for something... though they can't hear anything over the music but they are sure it may or may not have to do something with what happened a week ago... "Do you think Jin hyung is telling them to talk and sort it out?" Taehyung asked while looking at the seniors... "Stop looking at them like that Tae you are making it pretty obvious" Jimin whisper-yelled at him... Jungkook and Y/n sighed because they are tired of getting ignored by their respective spouse... And on the other side...

"I don't understand how stupid and dumb you two can be... Like why on earth you two think not talking to your partners will solve anything? I get it they both made a mistake and guess what they are guilty about it or else none of them would be asking for your forgiveness... Reading your diary without your permission was wrong but don't you think you should have told him about Mingyu when your friendship started getting strong? You like it or not Yoongi but that guy over there is your god damn husband and he does have every right to know about your past relationship..." Yoongi glared at Jin "first thing he never asked about my past so how was I supposed to do it? Like Hey Jungkook come here I will tell you about my ex-boyfriend who is not in this world but I am still in love with him... And why on earth I would tell him that knowing we will get a divorce soon?" Jin shook his head "That's where you are wrong Yoongi-ah if you really wanted to divorce him you would have done that long time ago because as far as I know you haven't made any appointment with lawyer for your divorce... For the sake of God stop being an asshole and talk like mature human being including you Namjoon... I get it Y/n should have never told Jungkook about Yoongi's Diary but at the same time that was easier considering Y/n didn't know about their relationship in the way that diary knows... So now you two fuckers will go there and get your shit right" Jin slammed his hand making all the three men gulp in fear...

Jin is a sweetheart and fun person but when he gets mad nobody can get away from the scolding... "But Jinnie I-" Yoongi's words got cut by the sharp glare Jin gave to him "I don't wanna hear your nonsense Yoongichi... Jungkook is trying so hard to get your forgiveness look at him... It feels like he haven't been eating anything" Yoongi took a quick glance at the said male and Jin is not lying Jungkook does look like he is skipping meals and barely got a sleep... "Am I being too insensitive? I mean he did something he shouldn't have but I can't see him in this state either" Yoongi thought biting his lips but his eyes widened when he saw...

Someone trying to kiss Jungkook...

*No proofread*