Chapter 28 - Happy Ending

"He said WHATTTT?" Jungkook was surrounded by his and His husband's friends... Trying to hide his blush after he told them what Yoongi said last night... It was end of their shift and all of them were sitting in canteen waiting for Yoongi and Jin to finish up with the surgery and Hoseok was doing his final round "Guys stop it... Give him a little break please" Namjoon said noticing the state of young Surgeon "oh come on Joonie he can't just say that Yoongi confessed and then go all quite" y/n whined making Taehyung and Jimin nod their heads in agreement... "You guys are crazy if Hyung found out that you are pestering Jungkook like this... Next thing I know is you all will be on the hospital bed" Jungkook laughed at Namjoon's words but others frowned...

"Hey guys" the all turned to see Jin and Hoseok coming towards them... "Jin Hyung where is Yoongi?" Jungkook asked but Jin smirked "you mean my secret boyfriend?" The younger among two pouted and others started laughing "Hyung... You and Yoongi won't stop teasing me right?" His pout grew wider and all of them cooed at his cuteness "Aww baby Jungkookie... I am sorry I won't tease you anymore... And btw your husband is waiting for at home... And his message for you is: Tonight is going to be memorable..." Jungkook's Face was deepest shade of red as everyone started teasing him...

____________

When Jungkook came home he was greeted by Complete silence but he knows where his husband was... Because ten minutes ago he received a message from Yoongi...

Yoongs💕:

Directly come of the balcony of my bedroom...

P.S: It's our bedroom now

As instructed he started walking towards their bedroom... And as soon as he reached to the balcony... His doe eyes widened is surprise "OH MY GOD"

"I assume you liked the surprise?" Yoongi said as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook from behind

"I assume you liked the surprise?" Yoongi said as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook from behind... "I love it" the younger male whispered and that made Yoongi smile... He planted a sweet kiss on younger's neck and turned him around taking in the look of his handsome and cute husband...

(Jungkook's outfit)

(Jungkook's outfit)