Chapter 6 - What happened to him?

Everyone was shocked to see Yoongi's Laying figure on the floor... Jin was the first one to react and he reached to Yoongi pulling younger's head on his lap... Patting on his cheeks "Yah Yoongichi wake up..." All of his friends were now kneeling or standing around the unconscious figure... Y/n checked Yoongi's vitals "Let's bring him to his cabin" Jin nodded his head but before he could understand what happened Yoongi was already lifted by Jungkook... Jin looked at the young guy with wide eyes... Jungkook started walking towards Yoongi's cabin with sparing a glance to other doctor...and others silently followed them

Jungkook slowly placed Yoongi on the couch allowing Y/n to check on him properly... In the mean time he along with Hoseok cleaned the leftover food they were eating before the announcement... Jin was crying in Namjoon's embrace "It's all my fault... It's all because of me I knew but still-" Namjoon was trying his best calm his friend but nothing was helping... "It's not because of you Jinnie" they heard Y/n who was sitting next to Yoongi's unconscious figure "It's because this stubborn man was once again overworking himself and living his life on coffee just like before... he always does this whenever he is stressed... also when was the last time he actually got a proper sleep?"

They all looked at Jungkook who's eyes widened at the sudden attention "What? Don't look at me like that we just got married like yesterday" they all sighed shifting their focus on Jin expecting an answer because among all of them it's him who is close to Yoongi "Uh...I..." Y/n raised her/his eyebrows "Jinnie be honest when did he slept last time?" Jin bit his lips avoiding everyone's gaze "S-six days" they all grasped in unison... "Jin-" "I know but you guys know that he won't listen to anyone... No matter how much we try and especially when that day is around the corner he always keep himself busy with work to forget it all" Jungkook was really confused first he was hella worried for Yoongi's health and how come he did not noticed that Yoongi hasn't slept for this long.... He didn't looked that tired though... Does that mean he usually overworks so that going 6 nights without sleep doesn't affect him well technically it did... Also what day? And who is Mingyu? Yes, Jungkook heard the name even though he was trying to calm Taehyung he heard when Jin took that name and Yoongi's eyes turned dead...

Y/n looked at Jungkook "I guess we all need to let him rest... Jinnie will you look after him because I know Jungkook wouldn't want to stay-" before she/he could finish Jungkook interrupted "Why not?" They all were surprised except for Y/n... She/he knows exactly what is she/he doing "I mean didn't you said you guys were forced into this marriage I thought maybe-" "No, I will stay and as soon as he gains his conciousness I will take him home" Y/n smirked That's exactly what she/he wanted "Okay, so what about you two?" She/he asked looking at the other two interns "We will take the taxi" Y/n shook his/her head "no way it's past mid night who is standing for you with their taxi doors open? How about Hobi you drop Taehyung on your way and Jinnie you take Jimin with you" Hoseok raised his eyebrows "I don't know if he lives on the same way" Y/n grinned "oh trust me Hobi baby I know he does... Okay now go before I throw you out myself"

After the four doctors left Y/n went close to Namjoon who was smiling at him/her "You truly enjoy playing cupid... Don't you?" Y/n chuckled "Oh you have no idea" they were going to kiss when someone cleared his throat... Of course it was Jungkook "Dr. Kim can I talk to you for a minute?" Y/n and Joon looked at eachother before looking at Jungkook again "Which one?" Oh yeah they are both Kim... How can Jungkook forget he felt embarrassed "U-uhmm Y/n" the Kim couple chuckled at the cuteness of younger male "Jungkook you don't have to be so formal call me Y/n... At the end of the day we are family even though I look suspicious but trust me I am not" Namjoon shook his head at the bluntness of his wife/husband... "I will wait for you in the car" Y/n nodded and Namjoon kissed her/him before going out of the cabin...

Y/n's entire focus was on Jungkook now "So?" "Who is Mingyu?" He saw how Y/n visibly froze at his question but soon got back into his/her senses "I...I don't think it's my place to tell you about who Mingyu is because even if you are my Yoongles husband we still aren't that close to share secrets... Don't get me wrong but as you said you two just got married and don't even like eachother... So-" Jungkook nodded "Yeah I understand" Y/n smiled "I am sorry... Even though I want to it's Yoongi who should tell you about it not anyone else" Jungkook gave Y/n a small but sad smile... "I only have one request never ever ask about Mingyu to Yoongi not until he is ready to talk about it" Younger male looked at her/him in confusion... "Why?" Y/n sighed "You already saw what happened few minutes ago" Jungkook's eyes widened "that means-" "He had a panic attack"

"You lied?" Jungkook was really surprised with this new information what is up with this Mingyu that mentioning his name brought Yoongi in this situation "listen it's not for the first time and also didn't you saw how Jin was panicking... He would be next person laying next to Yoongi... But I didn't lied completely his body was exhausted... He didn't got to sleep also he barely ate anything... and then-" Y/n paused and took a deep breath looking at Yoongi "he needs care Jungkook... his stubborn ass never listen to anyone... I know you two are in a very complicated relationship but please try to understand eachother... I know Yoongi will ask for divorce or he already did?" Jungkook avoided Y/n's question "I knew it... And tbh I am not surprised as soon as I heard he got married I saw this coming... Did any of you realized that this was meant to be happen? Jihyung running away and you two ending up with one another? Listen No need to be lovers but at least try to be friends... It's not that hard and I am sure Yoongi will open up to you eventually" Jungkook don't know what to say so he kept his lips shut.... Y/n started walking out but stopped "Hey Jungkook?" The said male looked at Y/n...

"Why do you hate Yoongi?"

*No proofread sorry for the small chapter*