Chapter 5 - Bad Day

Yoongi was looking at Jungkook with wide eyes like he heard something prohibited "What did you say?" Just to confirm that he didn't heard anything wrong Yoongi asked younger male repeat... Jungkook rolled his eyes "Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about... Just tell me are you two dating or not?" Yoongi glared at him and started walking towards Jungkook... He was getting closer forcing the younger male to take uneasy step back him "What are you doing?" Jungkook was confused but his eyes widened his back hit the wall and unknown wave of fear flickers over Jungkook's features...he was trapped between the wall and Yoongi now... the older closes the distance between them feeling the 'his husband's' hot and shaky breath againts his lips... Jungkook is not enjoying the proximity he has never been this close to any man except for Jihyung... "W-what are Y-you doing?" Yoongi smirked watching how Jungkook's confidence was long gone and is replaced with stuttering and he also noticed how younger's breath hitched in back of his throat...

"Listen Jeon you are a nice person and I don't know why you were with my asshole brother at the first place but okay that's not my concern... because of his candy-ass behaviour we are in this mess... You might be my husband but I don't consider you as one so for fucking god sake never ever try to cross your limit and get yourself involved in my life... I didn't asked about your life so who gave you this right to question about mine? What me and Jin Hyung have is something I don't think you would understand but let me get one thing straight I AM NOT DATING HIM OR ANYONE... Even though this marriage is forced I know how to be loyal okay if I won't touch you does not mean I am going around sleeping with other people" Yoongi backed away from Jungkook going to sit back on his couch... The younger male stood there frozen feeling guilty for assuming things and believing rumours... But he don't know why he felt kinda relaxed knowing Yoongi is not in a relationship with anyone...

He went and sat beside Yoongi who gave him a weird look "What? I am hungry and this table is filled with food I never say no to free food" he grinned and started filling his plate... Jungkook was so busy stuffing his mouth with food that he failed to notice the small smile that appeared on Yoongi's face... "Ohhh this is so good" Jungkook moaned savouring the taste of Gimbap... "That's made by Jin Hyung or my boyfriend that you assumed" Yoongi won't miss a chance to mock the young doctor who pouted still feeling guilty "I am s-

"All the available doctors and interns are requested to come in the emergency ward as soon as possible..."

They exchanged the look with one another "do you have any surgery?" Yoongi asked Jungkook who shook his head "Do you?" "Nope, let's go..."

Warning ⚠️ this portion contains mentioning of deaths, severe injuries, brutal accident, etc...

When Yoongi and Jungkook reached in the emergency ward the scene in front of them halted their steps "Holy shit" that's all Yoongi could say right now... Emergency room was filled with multiple injured (mild to server) people... It felt like pool of blood... "Dr. Jeon side" Jungkook heard the Paramedics running in the room... He almost lost his balance when the stretcher hit his leg... He stumbled and shut his eyes closed waiting for the impact but pair of strong hands around his waist held him in the place... Jungkook opened his eyes only to meet with Yoongi's worried ones he pulled Jungkook up helping him to stand "You alright?" Jungkook nodded and saw how other doctors were checking on the victims...

"Sir please calm down medics will bring your daughter here soon" Jimin was trying to calm the freaking patient who's head was bleeding and he had many bruises on his face and hand "No no please she was on side where bus hit the land please bring my daughter please" Jimin felt bad but he needs to check on other patients too "Sir, how about you sit on one of the chairs near the entrance so you can see if Medics have found your daughter" this suggestion brought smile on the face of injured man and he said as told and Jimin tied a green ribbon on his hand indicating he is mildly injured... Hoseok, Namjoon, and Y/n were working the fasters than interns checking on the condition they tied ribbons accordingly (Green: mildly Injured, Yellow: Needs immediate medical attention, Red: Needs immediate surgery, and Black: Can't be saved) but Yoongi and Jungkook saw how Taehyung was struggling... Yoongi released a sigh and walked towards the struggling doctor...