Chapter 8 - Don't hate you anymore

"Jin Hyung this is so good" Hoseok moaned while enjoying the food and nobody could deny the fact that Jin's cooking skills are amazing "Yes Jinnie this bulgogi is superb... The best I ever had" Yoongi said taking another bite of his favourite "but that is not made by me Yoongichi" Jin said and Yoongi looked at him with twitched his brows "then who?" Jin didn't said anything but pointed a figure towards Jungkook who was sitting next to Yoongi... Older's lips parted in shock of course he already had the breakfast Jungkook made for him but a whole meal was surprising... "Really? It's so freaking tasty" Y/n said munching on the food... Jungkook smiled but he started blushing when Yoongi whispered "So they don't lie about you having magical hands...."

"Hey Kookie who made you blush like that?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook cover his face with his hands and others started laughing... "Y/n how is that little girl doing?" Yoongi asked trying to change the topic and make it little less awkward for Jungkook "see eh dkn fann" Namjoon sighed "now I know from where Seonho and Seo-joon are getting this habit of speaking with their mouth full" Y/n glared at him while gulping down the food "What the fuck man how can you say my babies are learning bad habits from me especially when they are destroying everything in our house just like you" Namjoon grasped "I never told them to hit each other with wheat flour or break your reading glasses" with this Y/n and Namjoon started bickering over who is teaching their children bad habits... "Do they always does that?" Jungkook whispered to Yoongi who sighed "You have no idea Jeon these two have been like this since they started dating" everyone was listening to the dramatic argument of the Kim couple...

"Okay guys enough I asked you one question and you both caused a scene here" Yoongi said while standing up from his chair "Oh right Cha Soomi... She is doing better now got her consciousness last night and Dr. Bang is looking after her" Y/n said while releasing Namjoon's ear that she/he was holding during an argument "that's good..." they all completed their lunch and after spending some more time they all left the Min couple... Jungkook was seating on the couch reading on of his medical books when Yoongi decided to join him... The older among two offered him a cup of coffee "thank you" Jungkook smiled and Yoongi nodded his head... They sat there is silence when Yoongi decided to break it "Why do you hate me?" He wasn't looking at Jungkook but he knew that the younger one stopped whatever he was doing...

Jungkook took a deep breath "I... Well tbh I hated you because people alway used to compare me with you calling me the next Min Yoongi... I know it's not your fault or something but I still hated the fact that they always compared my hard work with yours and before that crash incident I never saw you performing a surgery so I thought they all brag about because you are... You know-" Yoongi shook his head and started laughing "Seriously Jeon... You really thought everyone praise me because my father owns the damn hospital? You really thought that low of me" Jungkook's eyes widened he definitely didn't meant that "No no please that wasn't my intention please trust yes I thought they respect you for that reason but when I saw how amazingly you handle the case of Cha Soomi I realized that people don't lie you are the number one neurosurgeon for a reason" Yoongi smiled "Thanks.... Also I don't blame you for hating me because of getting compared... Even I used to hate my dad when everyone used to call me wanna-be Dr. Min Ji-hyuk but soon I realised that my dad control the mouths of others and neither do I... So I kept my focus on patients and let others talk..."

Jungkook was feeling really guilty why did he hated a man like Yoongi at the first place... Gosh he judged a book even without looking at it's cover "I am sorry" Yoongi shook his hand gesturing not to "it's okay I don't blame you also Jeon you are really a good surgeon even though I still don't trust interns I know you will be better than other trainees... Also you are not next Min Yoongi... But one and only Dr. Jeon Jungkook don't listen to others they-" before Yoongi could finish Jungkook hugged him and started crying "Jung-" "I am so sorry Yoongi I am so sorry I judged you for no reason... You never did anything to me and I still hated you for no reason I am sorry" his cries were growing louder now... Yoongi slowly wrapped his arms around Jungkook "it's okay Jeon it's not your fault"....

After few minutes Jungkook stopped crying and eventually fell asleep in Yoongi's arms "oh you gotta be kidding me" he lifed the younger in bridal style and walked towards Jungkook's bedroom "Gosh what do you eat kid you are so fucking heavy" he placed Jungkook on the bed... "Did he not sleep at all?" Yoongi thought and walked out of the room... He was going into his room when his phone started ringing... "Yah Namjoon did you for-" his words got cut when he heard the cries from the other end "Namjoon what happened? Why are you crying?" Yoongi felt really weird something about Namjoon's cry made him think of all the worst possibilities because he have known Namjoon for more than a decade now and he only cried on his wedding day when Y/n's was walking down the aisle.... "Namjoon for god sak-" "Hyung.... Hyung please come to the hospital" Yoongi's heart stopped for a minute "What happened?"

"It's about Y/n"

*No proofread*