Chapter 20 - Mingyu's father

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE MR. KIM" Yoongi's voice echoed in their silence filled house making both Jungkook and Mr. Kim flinch... When Jungkook looked at Yoongi his eyes widened at the state of his husband... The older guy was fuming, eyes burning with rage and his aura was dark... He have never seen Yoongi this mad... Yes, two days ago in cafe also Yoongi wasn't this angry... Jungkook have no idea what is going on so he kept looking back-and-forth between his husband and this old man who's surname he knows... "I guess you didn't heard me... What are you doing here?" His voice was laced with venom like if words could kill, Mr. Kim would be dead 10 times by now...

"Please Yoongi... Listen to me just once" Mr. Kim asked in a very pleading voice like he really want Yoongi to hear him but was the said guy having any of it? No, Yoongi started laughing in a mocking way "Listen to you? Why do you think I will listen to someone who took away Mingyu away from me?" Jungkook's eyes widened after listening that...this man in front of him is none other than Mingyu's father... A person who got his dying son out of the hospital before doctors could find the solution... He was now staring at Mr. Kim with same anger and hatred... Oh how much he wants to punch this man who is also the reason why Mingyu is not between them today... After reading Yoongi's Diary he knows how amazing Mingyu was and he really wish he had a chance to meet his that pure soul...

"Bun close the door... I don't want this man anywhere near our house" Jungkook nodded his head and was about to shut the door on Mr. Kim's face but stopped when the old man fell on his knees, his hands were joined and was begging in front of them... "Please please Yoongi just once... Please listen to me only one time please please" he started crying but that didn't affect Yoongi at all... "Bun what are you waiting for?" Jungkook was hesitant he doesn't like how Mr. Kim was pleading Yoongi to listen something... And as if Mr. Kim understood he is easier to convince he made an eye contact with the youngest among them "Please please... I just want Yoongi to listen to me once... I have been carrying this guilt for 5 years please listen to me only once... I only have one month to live and before that I want to get his guilt taken away from me... please"...

Jungkook's eyes soften and he let go of the door and helped Mr. Kim to stand "JUNGKOOK" Yoongi shouted but the said man paid no attention to his strong and commanding voice... He motioned Mr. Kim to get in "Jungkook what the hell are you doing?" Yoongi was now mad with his husband as well... "Yoongs please listen to him once" Yoongi scoffed "You don't know know what this man di-" Jungkook came closer to Yoongi and gently cupped his face "I know what he did... Y/n told me everything... And trust me I am equally mad at him but Yoongs everyone should get a chance to explain themselves, right? I promise if he does or says anything stupid... I will throw him out by myself" he whispered last part in Yoongi's ear... The said man still looking at Mr. Kim with burning gaze....

Jungkook rubbed his thumb over Yoongi's cheek "please Yoongs... For me" the elder among two looked at Jungkook for a minute for sighing "fine... Tell this man to start talking because he only have five minutes before I throw him out myself" he growled making Mr. Kim gulp in fear... Jungkook gave him a sad smile before asking him to sit in the living room... Mr. Kim nodded and awkwardly sat on the couch... "Start talking" Yoongi's words were harsher than before which made Jungkook rub his arm... "Yoongs little polit-" "No, don't ask me to be nice to this man... Also time is ticking Mr. Kim" the said man hesitantly looked between Yoongi and Jungkook as if asking to be alone with Yoongi and somehow Youngest male took the hint and started getting up but a firm grip around his wrist stopped him...

"Where do you think you are going?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook looked at Mr. Kim who had an unreadable expression on his face... "I thought you two-" before Jungkook could finish Yoongi pulled him even closer than before... "Nope... You are staying... you already know about everyth-" Mr. Kim's eyes widened shock "H-he knows?" Yoongi narrowed his eyes "Of course he does... After all He is my husband" last two words were stern as if he wants the old man to to understand that even if he wants Jungkook is not going anywhere... His husband will stay beside him... "Y-you got m-married?" Mr. Kim asked eyeing Jungkook from top the bottom as if he wasn't expecting that... Maybe a fling but husband not at all... His intense gaze made Jungkook little uncomfortable and Yoongi noticed how younger was shifting uncomfortably on the couch... Yoongi held Jungkook's hand started rubbing his thumb over his knuckles... He wasn't looking at Jungkook but he could feel his husband's body relaxing due to the touch....

"Mr. Kim you are literally wasting our time now... You are here to just make my husband feel uncomfortable I would ask you to leave right now because your presence is already making me sick and I am barely holding myself from punching you" Yoongi was annoyed and every passing minute was making me him lose his patience... "I wish I could kill you" he thought and glared at Mr. Kim who rubbed his sweaty palms over his thighs... He cleared his throat "I never wanted to take my son out of the hospital like that... Especially when I knew was close to death and if he didn't get the donor he will die... I saw how hard Y/n, your father and other doctors were trying to get a donor for my son..."

Yoongi stood up clenching his fist he pulled Mr. Kim by his collar and from gritted teeth said "Then why the hell you got him discharged? He wasn't only your son you know that right... he didn't only had a relation with you... just because he was your blood you got the right to decide his faith? He was my boyfriend... I was going to propose him on the New year but you... you took him away from me... he took the love of my life away from... you fucking asshole..." Tears started falling from Mr. Kim's eyes but he didn't utter a word and Yoongi lost it... He punched Mr. Kim right on his jaw "If you knew that getting him out of the hospital will do nothing but take him close to death then why the hell you got Mingyu discharged?"

Jungkook pulled Yoongi away from Mr. Kim "Yoongs stop it... You can't go around punching people" Yoongi looked at Jungkook with red eyes "Then ask this asshole why... Why did you got Mingyu out of the hospital..." Mr. Kim tried to stand but lost his balance again... "I w-was forced to g-get him o-out" both the Mins look at him with wide and shocked eyes... "why are you lying?" Mr. Kim shook his head "Trust me... I have a last stage lung cancer I won't be lying when I know I am going to die in one month... I am going to see my Mingyu soon and before I meet him I want to make sure my son gets the justice... I was coward and selfish to think only about myself at that time but please trust me.... I am not lying..."

"Who forced you to get Mingyu out of the hospital?"

"Your brother"

*No proofread*

Out of context but this pic is so cute