Chapter 23 - Truth

A night prior

"Hey baby Koo" Jungkook's eyes widened in shock... He wasn't expecting to see his ex standing in front of his house with a stupid smirk... Soon that shock turned into the anger and Jungkook did what he wanted to do from last few months... Jungkook punched Jihyung right on the nose making the older guy stumble and groan in pain... "You bastard... How dare yo-" before Jungkook could finish Jihyung hugged him "I am so sorry baby... Please forgive me... I know what I did was wrong... Absolutely wrong and I shouldn't have ran away like a coward... I am sorry baby Koo... As soon as I realised my Mistake I went to our house... You know the house where we were supposed to start our new life but nobody was there and maid told me you... You got married and if I want to see you I sould go to Yoongi's house...." He paused and cupped Jungkook's face "Tell me it's a lie baby... Tell me you aren't married... Tell me that you still love me and whatever that maid said was a lie... I don't believe her at all but she seemed confident so I came here... What are you doing at Yoongi's house baby? Tell me" Jihyung tried to kiss Jungkook but the younger male pushed him away...

"She is right you fucker" Jungkook shouted "She is right that I got married and that person is none other than your brother... I am Min Jungkook... Husband of Min Yoongi" his voice growled... Jihyung looked at him in disbelief before He started laughing maniacally "Very funny Koo... Yoongi? I know you are angry at me but baby I know very well how much you hate him... You hate how people compare you with him remember? Also... Yoongi would never marry anyone... I know how much he still love Mingyu a-" his words got interrupted by Mr. Kim "Keep my son's name out of your filthy mouth" this was the first time Jihyung noticed the presence of old man... They were still standing at the front door... "What are you doing here Mr. Kim?" Jihyung said with a fake smile but none of the other men was buying it... "Shut up Jihyung... I know what you did to Mingyu Hyung... Mr. Kim told us everything..." Jungkook once again tried to punch him but this time Jihyung held his fist... And this time he dropped his innocent act...

"Oh really?" Jihyung's voice changed into psychotic one... He glared at Mr. Kim "Didn't I told you to keep your damn mouth shut or else you will also end up just like your son?" Jungkook couldn't believe his ears... Even though Mr. Kim told him all this before but coming it from Jihyung only makes him sick and hate the guy he was once in love with... "How could you fell this low? This only makes me hate you more" Jungkook said being all disgusted but next thing what his ex did made his eyes go wide... Jihyung held Jungkook's jaw tightly "Is that so? Did my brother casted his love spell on you too? Didn't you hated him? I thought after getting married to him you will make his life miserable because people used to compare you with him... But look at you speaking the same language as Mingyu... Tsk Jungkook... You disappointed me..."

Jungkook was beyond shocked this point... Jihyung did everything on purpose... He left just so he can see Yoongi...but why? A tear rolled down eyes "What happened baby? Are you crying because I left you or these tears are for my disgusting brother who have always got what he wanted?" Jungkook kicked Jihyung on his crotch making him lose his grip around Jungkook and fell on his knees... "How could you do this? How can you fell this low Jihyung? You fucking used me just to leave me so that your brother could marry me... I used to think you love me but no... You never did in fact you stole Yoongi's songs and sent me saying you wrote them for me... You know what at this point I won't be surprised if you tell me that you were the reason why Mingyu got into an accident..."

Jihyung started laughing once again and other two men looked at him in confusion "He deserved to die... After all he was the reason why everyone was loving Yoongi... Since from the beginning Yoongi was my dad's favourite child... Always obedient and will do everything our dad ask him to do... Even though he was into music he still ended up med school... I thought he would fail and won't even survive the first semester but then Mingyu happened... That bastard helped Yoongi with studies and became his motivation... I always used to hear him talking about Mingyu with my dad which used to pisses me off... But then one day he brought Mingyu home to introduce him to us... And not gonna lie his beauty made me go insane... All I could think was devour him right then an-" Jungkook cut his words with a kick on Jihyung's face... "Shut your fucking mouth you asshole... He was your brother's boyfriend"