Chapter 13 - Yoon's Baby

Jungkook looked at the photo taking in the features of the person he assume is Mingyu and damn the guy was handsome and cute... "Is he Mingyu?" He whispered "the guy with cycle... yep that's our Mingyu" completely forgot that Y/n is on call with him... "wait you know about this picture?" Jungkook is a curious soul nobody can blame him.... "Of course I know that... it was the picture taken by Yoongi years ago" Jungkook could clearly see why Yoongi would fall for someone like Mingyu but at the same time he felt jealousy raising in his body when he read Yoon's baby in the corner of the pic... So he kept the photo aside and filp the first page and he saw Mingyu's name written in Bold... "Yoongi is whipped for this man" he said while tracing fingers on the letters "Tell me about it... You will get to know how much heads over heels Yoongles was for Mingyu" Jungkook clenched his jaw trying to surpass the fire building within him and he started reading the first entry...

Date: June, 2006

Dear diary,

Today was my first day of med school... Well I wasn't really excited knowing I have to follow the footsteps of my father and also Y/n is not with me as she/he is an year younger than me I have to wait for her/him to join this place for one year I already hate the thought of being all alone... But hey, something did happened with me today~

*Flashback*

Yoongi was very nervous... The same nervousness we all feel when we go to a new and unknown place filled with lots of people (yeah that an introvert thing)... He wasn't sure how things will be because he never wanted to be a doctor... Yoongi always dreamt about becoming a pianist but being born in family of doctors your career is already decided... His brother was already in 2nd year of his med school and luckily he doesn't have to share the same place with his brother become in past Yoongi didn't had a great experience of being in same school with Jihyung... Yoongi was to indulged in his own thoughts that he forgot where he is going and bumped into someone "Oh shit I am so sorry" he quickly apologized and heard a chuckle from the other person... He looked up and saw a boy of his age with the most beautiful smile in world...

"It's okay buddy... It happens with everyone on the first day of their college" Yoongi raised his eyebrow at the handsome stranger "what? People bumping into eachother?" The guy once again started laughing "No no... Nervousness I can feel that too especially when I can't find my classroom" he rubbed his hand on the nape of his neck "Yeah even I can't find classroom" Yoongi pouted "then why don't we find our way together?" Yoongi nodded his head and started walking with the stranger "Oh by the way... It's Kim Mingyu" the stranger said while stretching his hand out which Yoongi gladly took "Min Yoongi"

*Flashback ended*

That's how I met Kim Mingyu and I can't wait to tell about this to Y/n....

________

"Woah I never thought Yoongles love me that much?" Y/n chuckled "Now I know why there is a piano in our living room" Jungkook always wondered why they have a piano because Yoongi doesn't play it... "Our living room... Oh I love the sound of that" Y/n said in a teasing tone... And Jungkook without giving him/her a reply turned another page...

Date: Jan, 2008

Dear diary,

Happy New Year!!!! And I am sorry for not writing anything for past 1 and a half year but god I hate Med school dammit it's so frustrating to read about these medicines, surgeries, and other medical procedures... But the only thing that I am grateful for is Mingyu... He has always been by my side in last 18 months... We always study together and gladly he helps me going that's the reason why I successfully cleared my first year with good grades... All thanks to Mingyu... I also got to know that Mingyu lives with his father and his mom died 3 years ago... I feel sorry for him but the guy is filled with energy and enthusiasm... Not gonna lie I had a crush on him since from the beginning and last night I gathered all my courage and made a move~