Chapter 9 - Cries

When Yoongi and Jungkook came to the hospital they saw how Namjoon was trembling and Jin was trying to make him feel better... "Namjoon" that's all Yoongi could say while getting close to his brother in law... "Hyung-" Namjoon burst into tears seeing Yoongi there... Yoongi hugged him and looked at Jin with raised eyebrows trying to understand what happened "after leaving your house we all went to mall for shopping as Y/n wanted to buy something for twins but suddenly she/he held her/his head and started screaming we thought it was headache but soon she/he collapsed... Hoseok is checking on her/him" Yoongi nodded he doesn't know how to react even though Jihyung is his brother Yoongi have spent more time Y/n... More than cousins they are like best friends...

Namjoon couldn't stop crying "Hyung I can't live without her/him... Y/n is my life... I can't" Yoongi's hold tightened around his brother in law he was trying his best not to cry "Aish Namjoon relax... Nothing will happen to Y/n... You know how strong she/he is right wait till she/he come out and beat your ass" Namjoon chuckled between the tears "What is taking so long Hyung why is Hobi not coming out... It's just a headache right... It doesn't take that long to check on headache" Namjoon was getting restless in Yoongi's arm and he cannot blame the younger male because if Jungkook would be this situation he would also react the same... Wait why is he thinking like that Y/n is Namjoon's partner and Jungkook is his hus-friend yeah right friend... They are 'just friends'

What felt like ages Hoseok came out and Namjoon ran towards him "Hobi what happened tell me is she/he fine?" Hoseok shook his head "we need to do MRI... I fear it's not a normal headache" other's eyes widened "what do you mean it's not a normal headache?" Namjoon held Hoseok by his collar... The man has lost his cool he can't think straight all he need is his wife/husband safe and back in his arms... "Namjoon leave him" Yoongi yelled at the younger male "No Hyung what does he mean by that?" Namjoon growled and no Hoseok had enough so he glared back at Namjoon "Listen Joon I know Y/n is your wife/husband but she/he means a lot to me and everyone else here so if you really want your partner safe then let us do our fucking job... I Can't believe you being a doctor yourself will behave like this" his stern voice made Namjoon to let go of his collar "I...am... sorry" Hoseok patted his shoulder "It's okay I know what you are going through..."

Time skip....

It's already been 24 hours since they took Y/n for MRI... Results will be out soon but Y/n is still unconscious and nobody knows what wrong with her/him... Namjoon have asked his parents to look after the kids because they don't know how long it will take... "Seo-joon baby dada will come home soon" he was trying his best not to break down in front of his toddler... "Oown I wan mama/daddie" 3 year old toddler started crying on the other side... This is the time when Namjoon misses Y/n the most after having twins Y/n have spent more time with kids whereas he worked for them... Everytime he has to spent extra hours in hospital Y/n used to manage kids gracefully.... He covered his mouth to avoid releasing a broken sob "dada no tawking" "Hello? Namjoon-ah are you there?" Mrs. Kim asked taking phone from Seo-joon "Mom please take care of them" without waiting for a reply Namjoon cut the call.... He was sitting next to Y/n who was still unconscious "Y/n... Love please be okay I can't... I can't live without you...."

It's been longest 24 hours of Namjoon's life... Seeing the love of his life in just state is nothing less than a death to him... "Y/n please wake up you know how hard it is for me to handle our little brats... They won't calm down without their mama/daddy... You know they won't let me enter our house... They are already throwing tantrums we both have never been away from them for this long baby please wake up... They need you baby.... I need you... I need you the most..." His broken words and sobs echoed in the room that only had the sound of machines...

_______

Jungkook couldn't help but cry sitting alone in hospital garden... He is not close to Y/n but in last few days he have grown closer to her/him.... Jungkook doesn't have a sibling he always missed the warmth of brother or sister... He knows how special that relationship is and though he have two best friends he never felt a siblings bond with them but then Y/n came into life all thanks to Min Yoongi... She/he have something about her/him that makes Y/n so special... Her/his constant teasing, challenging to do better attitude brought Jungkook way too closer to Y/n.... He thoughts halted by a hand on his shoulder... Jungkook looked up to see Yoongi standing there with a sad smile... He doesn't know what came into him Jungkook stood up and hugged Yoongi like his life depends on the other man and started crying his heart out....

"Hey...shhh it's okay she/he will be okay..." Yoongi tried to console the younger male but he wasn't stopping instead his cries grew louder "Oh my big baby please stop crying you don't want Y/n to wake up and see you like this... Trust me you won't be able to handle the teasing" Jungkook buried his head more into the crook of Yoongi's neck... Both failed to notice that Yoongi called him 'my big baby' even though it was just to calm Jungkook down he still called the young man as his... "Come on let's go and check on Namjoon he is not less than you... Both are cry babies" Jungkook looked up from Yoongi's shoulder sniffing "I am not a cry baby" Yoongi bopped Jungkook's nose "yes you are..."

_________

Hoseok came running and bump into Yoongi who was standing outside Y/n's room looking at Namjoon who was holding Y/n's hand and shedding silent tears... "Yah Hoba what happened?" He asked seeing how Hoseok looked shocked and pale... Jungkook and Jin also stood up from the waiting chairs "Hyung... I-" hoseok was unable to form a sentence so he handed Yoongi the MRI result... After looking at results everyone's eyes widened and single tear fell from Yoongi's eyes.... Jin couldn't believe what he is reading and looking at "No no this is impossible it can't be-" he started crying and Hoseok hugged him...

"It is true Jinnie.... Y/n have a brain tumor"

*No proofread*